Chapter 44: Airport

Your Pov:
"Tom, you don't need to yell, it's not a big deal," I said after telling them the news.

"Not a big deal!? Taylor Swift is one of the most popular singers, she is the moment," Tom said, thinking different about it.

"Yeah, I know, but that's still not a reason to get a complaint from the neighbors because you had to yell."

"I'm with Tom on this point, Taylor Swift is amazing," Harry said, receiving nods from both Sam and Paddy.

"See, everyone agrees it's a big deal, so how are you still so calm?" Tom asked, like I was unwell.

"I... I don't know why I'm so calm about it. I did forget that I was famous for a minute when they called, that's how I am," I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"You're literally the only one who could forget that they're famous, you know that, right?"

"Can you, when you see Taylor, tell her the Holland family is a big fan?" Paddy asked, which was adorable.

"Of course I will, after I'm done fangirling about the fact I'm touring with The Taylor Swift! Oh my, realisation hits now," I said, my eyes widened.

Holy crap, I'm going on a tour with Taylor fricking Swift! I screamed internal.

"Maybe you two should go home, let it sink in. After all, you two won't see each other for a while," Nikki said.

"Right, I didn't even think of that."

"Yeah, I didn't either... But we'll make it work, we have to, right?" Tom asked.

"Yes, we're gonna make it work, we just gotta... gotta make a schedule or something."

"Well, you're great at making schedules or somethings, so we basically got everything covered."

No, I didn't think of the fact I won't be seeing Tom as often anymore. But we're gonna make it work, we will, it's just gonna be hard.

-----------------------------------------

"Darling, wake up, you have to meet Taylor today," I heard the next morning in my ear.

I jolted up, rubbing my eyes while yawning.

"Huh, what? Oh right, I have that meeting today. How late is it?" I asked, still not fully awake.

"Eight-thirty, you have lots of time."

"Great. I'm supposed to have lunch with her, I think I got an address over text."

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, but instead of seeing the address of a café, I saw something else.

"This is the address of London Airport, must have been a mistake, right?" I said, not believing that would be true.

"Send her a message, ask her if it's a mistake."

*texts*

You:
Hi, I think there was a mistake
with the address.

Taylor Swift:
No, it's the correct address.

You:
But this is the address of the
local airport...

Taylor Swift:
What, you don't like surprises?

I actually don't like surprises, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

You:
Wait... Are you serious?

Taylor Swift:
Dead serious, see ya at the airport.

*End of texts*

"Okay, I'm supposed to be at the airport at noon, because apparently, we're meeting there...," I said hesitant.

"Right, because Taylor is from the US, how did we not figure that out?" Tom asked, laughing about the obvious.

"Well, I'm going to get ready, because I can't show up in this."