~𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍~

Start from the beginning

When I started to walk again I heard those same footsteps. I once again turned around. There was nothing there.

I was now scared. I quickly walked until I reached my dorm. I slammed the door behind me and caught my breath.

Draco was in the shower so I took off my clothes about to join him, but someone knocked on my
dorm.

I looked at myself realizing I was only in my bra and knickers. I shrugged assuming it was just Macy and she needed more clothes.

I lit up a cigarette and opened the door. It was Chloe, she quietly gasped while looking me up and down. I placed the cigarette in my mouth waiting for her to say something.

"Erm-is D-draco here?" She nervously tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. My eyes slightly widened. I wanted her. She was perfect.

"No, but he'll be back soon. Come in and wait for him." I said backing away so she could enter. She cleared her throat and gave me a nervous smile.

She sat on my bed and looked at everything but me. I sat next to here and lifted her chin. "You can look Chloe, it's fine." I whispered in her ear making goosebumps appear on her arms.

Her eyes slowly trailed down my body. I dragged my hand up her skirt making her breathing get faster. I brushed my fingers against her clit.

"Please." She whispered.

I smirked and slid my two fingers into her panties. "How can you be so wet already? Fucking slut." I whispered.

When my finger made contact with her clit she let out a soft moan. I got on my knee's and spread her legs.

She propped herself up with her elbows. I flicked my tongue on her clit making her moan louder. I placed a hand on her lower stomach and stuck two fingers in.

"Fuck." She quietly moaned as she threw her head back. I licked her slit and then harshly sucked on her clit.

My fingers moving in and out of her at a fast pace.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened. Chloe was lost in her own world of pleasure to notice. I moved my head away from her pussy but kept my fingers in.

I smirked to draco as I rubbed circles on her clit. I looked down to see his dick harden. I moved my head to the side gesturing for him to move towards me.

He leaned down next to me. While I was fingering her, Draco moved his tongue up and down her slit. "Fuck i'm close." She gripped the sheets.

I felt her tighten around my fingers. Her body shook as she loudly screamed. I pulled my fingers out and dragged them along her lips.

"Taste yourself," I grinned slowly moving my fingers into her mouth. Draco sat up making her gasp and pull the blanket over herself.

"Don't be shy now Chlo," I leveled my face with her's. "See how hard you made him by just your hot little moans? Come on, be a good girl and suck him off." I bit her lobe before pulling away.

She bit her lip and slowly kneeled in front of him. She wrapped her hand around his dick and slowly put it in her mouth, her breath trembling as she did so.

I walked up to draco and kissed him. His tongue syncing with mine. He gripped my ass and groaned into my mouth when he felt Chloe swirl her tongue around his tip.

I leaned back down to Chloe and pushed her head further. "What do you think Dray? Can she do better?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I know her slutty little mouth can do better." He said as he sent her a thrust. I gripped her hair and pulled her back.