Chapter 20: Proposal

Y/N pov

There he was standing, in a black suit, so handsome, his presence was enough to arouse me. His hair looked so soft. A soft smile crept onto his face. I slowly walked towards him. None of us said anything to each other. I was too immersed looking at his perfect face.

"You look beautiful!" He said to break the silence.

"You too."

"Heyy! Aren't I supposed to be handsome. I am not a girl to look beautiful."

I chuckled at his cuteness," I know right? But you are beautiful for me."

"Whatever!" He rolled his eyes.

I wrapped my hands around his arms as he turned around," Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No."

"Then why aren't you looking at me?"

I made a cute face in front of him. I knew he couldn't help but smile at me and so he did.

"Aren't you the cutest thing?" He pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch..... That hurts!" I held my cheek and he chuckled.

Jimin pov

I still couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. She never failed to shake my heart whenever I saw her. But today, it was my turn too.

"So, you planned all this?" She pointed to the table and the chairs that I had decorated for her.

"Hmm.... Yup! I planned a date." I answered.

She smiled at me. After sometime of talking about our work life, we had dinner. She looked so cute when she stuffed the food in her mouth. We both had a good meal.

"How was the food?" I asked her.

"It was amazing!" She smiled at me before continuing, "So, is this a date?" She asked as she placed her hands folded under her chin.

I chuckled," Let's go on a walk." I grabbed her and started walking in the garden. I knew she was all confused as I didn't answer her, little did she know the reason why I arranged all of it.

I reached a spot under a tree and decided to sit there. I pulled her down and made her sit on the soft grass. I stared at the stars in the sky.

"You didn't answer me?" She asked.

I didn't say anything and continued staring at the sky.

A/N

After staring at the sky for sometime, he turned towards her only to find her already staring at him. He chuckled at her and placed a hand on her cheek," Of course it was a date.... In fact it is more! Y/N I like you and you like me. But, what's ahead?" He stared deep into her eyes and took a deep breath before continuing

"Y/N, I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

She was in utter shock. It took a moment for her to realise. Love? She asked herself again and again. Was it love?

"Y/N?"

"Look if you don't want this-"

He was stopped by her when she kissed him.

"Of course I love you too!" She said after pulling away.

Of course, she wanted this so bad. She wanted him to ask her out someday. He stood up and extended his arm out to help her.

"I am so happy right now!" Y/N exclaimed as she stood up.

He pulled her towards him by her waist and placed his soft lips oh hers savouring the moment. After they pulled out, He smiled," So am I. I have such a great girlfriend."

She couldn't stop thinking about him. Even thinking about him made her heart beat faster. She liked him a lot but she felt her feelings grow more stronger after what happened today.

Same was with him. He slept thinking about her and woke up thinking about her. He missed eating breakfast with her in the mornings after she left his house. But was equally excited to meet her again.

.

Jimin pov

I woke up the next morning and got ready. As soon as I left my room and entered the living room, I was met by four smiling faces. Sope were still sleeping.

"What's with that creepy smile of y'all?" I asked as I grabbed an apple and sat on the chair.

"Are you and Y/N dating now?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yes- But! How do you know about that? I don't remember telling you anything."

All of them quickly looked away and started doing their work.

"Umm.... Have you seen the newspaper, Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah. It must be at the door."

"Let's play some games." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook and started to go away.

I stopped them and said," Answer me!"

Taehyung gulped and said, "Well, I may spied on you when you were planning your date." He stared at the ground "I'm sorry."

I took a minute and then finally sighed, "Fine! I forgive you. Just don't do it again."

He jumped in happiness and I chuckled at his behaviour.