Chapter 14: The different date

It had been a few hours since Jimin left and Y/N had this uneasy feeling which she couldn't deny. But she tried her best to ignore it because in a way, she was doubting Jimin's power. She took her phone and decided to call her sister as she was bored.

"Hey unnie!"

"Hi Y/N! What's up?"

"Nothing. I was just bored. I guess you must have your break time right now?"

"Yes. I just ate with Seokjin oppa."

"Oh he is with you?"

"Yes. He got off work soon today so we decided to meet up for sometime."

"Well well. That's good." Y/N said in a teasing way.

"Hey yahhh. What are you thinking huh?"

"Nothing. Enjoy the date!"

"Yah-"

"Byee!"

And with that she hung up the call.

"So, what happened? You seriously got off early today?" Jisoo asked sipping onto her coke.

"Nope." Jin replied which happened to startle Jisoo

"S-so?"

"Nothing. I just thought to spend sometime with you. So, I took the half day off."

"Oh- Okay. Well, I don't have the day off though."

"It's okay. I'll just sit in the corner. It's not like you get patients all day..."

"Ye- What do you mean? Am I not a good doctor that I don't get patients?"

"No no. That's not what I meant. I am sorry."

"It's okay oppa. I was just playing." Jisoo smiled.

Jin was blushing at this point that Jisoo noticed it. She decided to play along. She pulled herself towards him and put her hand on his forehead.

"Do you have a fever oppa? Why are you so red?"

At this point, Jin was a blushing mess.

"N-no." He answered hesitantly and hid his embarrassed face. At the other side, Jisoo chuckled at his behaviour.

Jimin was sitting in his office while talking to one his employees.

"Since when have they been on the run?"

"Sir, it's been three months since they ran away."

"Does he not remember me or what?"

"We have tracked his location sir. He is hiding in XXX building."

"Is the location stable?"

"We don't know yet. He might change his place again."

"That means I have to catch him as soon as possible."

"Yes sir."

"I'll go tonight." Jimin said at which the employee widened his eyes.

"B-But sir, we don't know any other information about them except their location. We don't even know how many they are. You can't go alone sir."

"It was decided already that I will go alone. It's my mission."

"Okay sir." The employee made his way out as he knew it was no use to argue with Jimin.

"What are you looking at oppa?" Jisoo asked Jin. She observed that he had been sitting on the couch in the clinic and did nothing but stare at her since the last two hours. As there wasn't any response she took a deep breath and asked him again more louder-

"Oppa!"

"Huh. Wh-What?" Jin came out of his thoughts.

"Is there something on my face because all you do is stare at me." She took out her pocket-sized mirror and started looking at her face in it

"But there isn't anything, right?"

Meanwhile, Jin just smiled at her.

Cute- He thought.

He walked towards her and adjusted the strand of her hair behind her ear and said

"Nothing's on your face."

Jisoo started blushing and looked away. Jin backed away as he noticed that he was making the girl embarrassed.

There was a bit of silence for a few minutes. Jin then continued," You can stop calling me oppa."

Jisoo widened her eyes at what he said.

"It just makes me uncomfortable!"

"Then what shall I call you? Hyung?"

"Aish. No. You can just call me Jin."

"O-okay. As you wish. By the way, can you help me with something?"

"Yes sure. I have nothing to do anyway."

"Can you type these medications in the document according to their names. I need to print these out."

"Sure."

He went and took a chair and sat near her. He took the laptop and started typing.

Jisoo thought in her mind-

Oh my god.He is just sitting and doing his work. Still, he looks so hot. Omg, What am I thinking. I should focus on my work.

After a few hours, they both finished their work and returned home.