Chapter 6: 2nd Date

Y/N pov

I got ready for my so-called date with Park Jimin. (This is what I wore)

Yes, i was very bored at home so I thought I could meet up with Jimin

Yes, i was very bored at home so I thought I could meet up with Jimin. In this way, I could know more about him.

"So, Enjoy the date, okay? He seems to be a nice guy." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever! I'll be going now!" I replied and went. Jimin was already waiting for me. We both sat down in his car and drove.

Jimin pov

I was waiting for her downstairs. After sometime, she came down. I was literally stunned. She looked so cute. I just wanted to kiss her so badly when I got interrupted by her voice.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Uh... Hii.. You look very beautiful!" I complimented her.

"Thank you... Can we go now?"

"Ya sure!" We both sat in the car and drove off. There was an awkward silence until I decided to break it.

"So, where would you like to go?" I asked looking at through the mirror.

"Umm.... You decide. I don't know." Y/N answered.

"Okay. As you wish." I said. I didn't tell her where we were going.

Y/N pov

We both reached the place and got out of the car. At first, I didn't pay attention to where we were. But then, I realised that we were at a restaurant

It was a rather cozy one. There was a large garden beside the restaurant with rose bushes surrounded. When we entered it, the whole setting seemed very cute. There were light blue-coloured tables and chairs. The racks were also decorated with small plants.

We both took our seats and ordered some food.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked.

"Yes! It's so cute. I love it. But tbh, I didn't know you had a taste for cute things."

"Well, It's a special place to me. I had many memories." Jimin said looking down at his hand. Somehow, he looked a bit emotional. I noticed it and asked,

"What kind of memories? Can you tell me about it?"

"When I was about 5 years old, I used to come here with my parents every alternate weekend. We used to enjoy a lot. I still remember..... I always used to order one thing, the banana pies. We spent a lot of time here playing in the garden. I miss it a lot. I come here often alone. You are the first person I bought here after so many years."

"You must have missed them a lot right?"

"Yeah. But i am happy because this place is very comfortable and i feel very good here. I am also very happy to bring you here."

"Well, I would love to come here more often."

We ate silently and went out for a walk. I looked at him. His side profile looked so hot. Omg, the jawline! I was staring at him for so long that i didn't notice it.

"I know I am handsome." He spoke suddenly.

I came out of my thoughts and replied," Huh. I have met even more hot guys than you."

Suddenly, he came near me. He came very close to me. I could feel his hot breath at my ear. He whispered in my ear," You sure 'bout that?"

I become froze.

"Y-Yes of course. I have many guy friends, you know."

He again whispered," But you don't have a boyfriend. I can become one, you know."

I froze at that point. I blushed a little and said," You're trying your best to make me fall for you, aren't you?"

He pulled away and noticed that i was blushing. He laughed," You can take it like that if you want."

"Shut up." I frowned.

After some time of chitchatting, we realised that we were late. So, we drove back home.

A/N

That was some shit. See ya in the next part guys! :)