Chapter 7: You have to stay

Jimin pov

"What do you mean they know about her!?" I shouted at one of my workers.

"Yes sir. You have been meeting up with Ms. Y/N .And they have seen her two times already with you. If we don't do anything, then she'll be in danger."

"We have to do something obviously." I was worried. I totally forgot that i am not allowed to maintain any relations with anyone except my brothers. Because i am a mafia, my enemies always keep an eye on me and Y/N's life can be in danger now due to my carelessness.

I quickly took my car keys and drove off to Y/N's house. Nothing came up in my mind except her safety at that time.

Y/N pov

I had my breakfast and since my summer vacation started a few days ago, I got to spend a lot of time with Jisoo unnie. We were chitchatting when suddenly the door bell rang.

"I'll check." Jisoo stood up and went to the door.

A/N pov

Jisoo opened the door and stood there frozen.

"Umm..... Annyeonghaseyo noona. I am Park Jimin, Y/N's friend." Jimin introduced himself.

"Oh. I have seen you. I am Jisoo, Y/N's unnie." Jisoo said.

Y/N heard Jimin's voice and went there.

"Oh, Jimin? Come inside." Y/N made way for him to come in the house and they all sat on the couch. Then, Jimin spoke

"Y/N, listen to me carefully. This is serious." Jimin told her the whole problem that she was in danger. Then he said," Y/N, I am sorry that i caused this problem. But now, there is only one way I can protect you. You have to come and live in my house for some days."

"What!? But i can't. What about Jisoo unnie." Y/N asked.

"Noona will always stay at my house. My brothers and me will protect you." Jimin assured her.

"Okay then." Y/N said.

Jisoo and Y/N went and packed their stuff to leave. And then they all went to Jimin's house or a mansion.

Y/N's jaw dropped," Is this where you live?"

"Yes. Do you like it?" Jimin smiled.

"Wow! It's soo huge. I love it." Y/N exclaimed.

"Yes, It's very nice of you Jimin to let us stay here." Jisoo thanked him.

"I am glad you both liked it." The three of them went inside. The interior too was marvellous. Everything was very elegant.

"Hey, nice to meet you again, Y/N." Jin greeted them at the door.

"Jin oppa!" Y/N hugged him.

"Oh c'mon, you're suffocating me." Jin pulled away.

"I am just so happy to meet you again, oppa." Y/N started jumping like a kid.

"Ahem, I also met you at your house." Jimin frowned.

"Oh, someone is jealous." Jin teased him.

Suddenly, five handsome men entered the hall.

Jimin said," These are my brothers. This is RM, or Namjoon hyung, Suga or Yoongi hyung, Hosoek hyung, Jungkook and Taehyung."

"Hi, nice to meet you. I am Y/N and this is my sister, Jisoo unnie." Y/N said.

"Nice to meet you Y/N and Noona?" RM asked.

"No. I am younger than all of you, except Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." Jisoo said.

"Hi." Suga said.

"Hello, I am your hope, you're my hope, I am j-hope."

"Hi Y/N and noona." Jungkook and Taehyung said.

After the intoductions, Jimin took Y/N and Jisoo to their rooms and they freshened up and came down for lunch.

Y/N sat beside Jimin and they started eating.

"So, Y/N, do you still go to the college?" RM asked.

"Yes. I'll be graduating after three months." Y/N answered.

"Ohk. Jungkook will also be graduating this year." Jhope said.

"And what do you do, Jisoo?" Jin turned towards her.

"I am a physician, a doctor." Jisoo answered.

"That's great. I like it." Jin complimented her.

"Hyung, stop flirting." Taehyung said.

"I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"Nooo."

They all laughed. Jimin looked at Y/N and smiled.