Chapter 8: The night

At night

Everyone gathered up after having dinner in the living room.

"Okay Y/N and Noona, Since both of you came today, let's do something fun tonight." Jungkook said.

"Let's just sleep." Yoongi stated and went to his nap.

"Yah, Yoongi-ah, wake up." Jin dragged yoongi from his sleep.

"Let's play." Y/N said which made everyone laugh.

"Y/N, we are not kids." Namjoon stated.

"Okay then, you only decide what to do." Y/N pouted angrily.

Namjoon thought for awhile and then said," Okay, we can play something mature and interesting. So, we'll form a circle and sit. And we'll spin this bottle in between. When the bottle stops spinning, whoever two people at which the ends of the bottle point have to do anything that the others ask them to."

"Hm, sounds interesting!" Taehyung smirked.

"Let's start!" Hobi humped.

The game started and the first pair was J-hope and Jungkook

"Okay, so, both of you have to dress up as girls and show us a dance." Jin stated.

"WHAT! No way!" Both of them stated in unison.

"It's the game. Do it."

"Fine."

They did the challenge and everyone was laughing and screaming cheering them on. Jungkook was very embarrassed to do it. J-hope danced it off.

The next pair was Jimin and Y/N.

"Let's heat it up, shall we?" Jisoo giggled.

"Yup. Okay, so, both of you have to do a romantic dance for us." Jin told them.

"Okay." Jimin immediately agreed.

"Huh? No. I won't do it. Give us something else." Y/N said.

"Just do it, Y/N." Jisoo pouted cutely.

"Okay unnie."

They played the song," Just one day". Y/N had her hands on Jimin's shoulders and Jimin's hands were on her waist. They swayed along with the song very close to each other. Jimin could feel Y/N's breath. He knew she was blushing so hard right then.

After the song ended, all of them clapped and laughed.

"Y/N, you look as red as a tomato." Taehyung teased her.

"Shut up!" Y/N went back to her place. Jimin chucked at her cuteness.

They played a few more rounds and after that, they watched a movie as they were tired. Soon, everyone fell asleep except Jimin and Y/N.

"Look at that sweet couple!" Jimin said pointing at Jin and Jisoo. Jisoo had her head on Jin's shoulder and Jin's head was on top resting on Jisoo's head sleeping peacefully.

"She'll regret it next morning." Y/N giggled.

"I had a lot of fun today especially during the dance." Jimin said.

Y/N started blushing remembering those moments. Jimin noticed it and chucked.

"You are so cute." Jimin pinched her cheek. Y/N blushed again and kept her head on Jimin's shoulder and fell asleep.