Chapter 10: Sorry

Y/N pov

I was stopped by a pair of lips on mine. I stood their frozen. Jimin was kissing me... harshly, roughly. He seemed hungry. He pushed me against the wall and his hand were on the wall and I was stuck in between him. I pushed him away immediately.

"S-stop it" I cried.

Jimin pov

I stood there frozen. AM I STUPID??! I realised what I had done to her. She was crying so badly. I went near her to wipe her tears away but she pushed my hand away.

"Stay away from me!" was all she said.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry."

I hugged her immediately. She started crying in my chest.

A/N pov

"Why'd you do that?" Y/N asked him still sobbing in his chest.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I was.... I was jealous." Jimin also became teary.

"Jealous of what?"

"I just couldn't stand you and Jungkook so close to each other laughing and playing together."

They stayed in the position for awhile and then Y/N pulled away.

"I'm fine now. I'll just go."

She was about to leave when Jimin grabbed her by her wrist and turned her around," Are you sure you're okay? Look, I am sorry again for what I did."

"Yes. I am sure." Y/N assured him. " I liked it a little though." She whispered the last words softly but Jimin heard it. She immediately left his room.

Jimin chuckled a bit. Then, he got back to his work.

Y/N went to her room and washed her face. She went to the living room and saw Jungkook still playing.

"Jungkook stop the game now. It's been a long time."

"Oh.. okay." He glanced at the clock," I think all hyungs and Noona will come soon."

"Yeah, Better pack it up or Jin oppa will kill you." Y/N giggled.

Jin was very conscious about Jungkook's studies even though Jungkook was going to become a mafia as a hereditary alliance. But still, Jin wanted him to gain knowledge in every possible way.

Dinner time

"I met Jisoo today at my office." Jin spoke suddenly.

"Why?" Y/N looked at Jisoo confusedly.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you Y/N. There was an elevator breakdown at Jin's office today. So, some people who were stuck there got hurt. So, I was called for checkup. Luckily, Jin wasn't hurt." Jisoo explained.

"Omo, are you sure you are fine, Hyung?" Hosoek asked worriedly.

"Yes, hosoek, I wasn't there in the elevator."

"Then how did you meet Jisoo when you weren't hurt. She must be in the medical room." Namjoon asked.

"Uh.. well... I-" Jin didn't know what to say.

"Something's fishy....." Taehyung teased them who was joined by Jimin," Oh my, Is Jin hyung is love?"

Jisoo choked on her food while Y/N rubbed her back. Y/N could see that she was blushing and she giggled.

"Well Jimin, we also know there's something fishy about you and Y/N." Jisoo retreated.

"Yes." Jimin replied simply.

Y/N knew that this conversation could bring her to the brink of embarrassment. So, she quickly finished her food and strode off to her room.

"Goodnight guys!" She immediately informed and ran away.

Everyone finished their food too after sometime and went to sleep.

Y/N pov

I woke up by some really loud sound. I realised that it was raining quite heavily. I opened my phone and saw that it was 2 in the morning. The loud thunder scared the hell out of me so I ran up to Jisoo Unnie's room but she was sleeping peacefully.

"They are all quite heavy sleepers. No one woke up." I thought. She thought that waking her up would disturb her sleep as she was already tired from the long day before.

Unknowingly, I walked to Jimin's room and saw that he was sleeping like a baby.

"It doesn't seem at all that you are that cold, dangerous mafia when you are sleeping." I walked up to him and sat on the corner of the bed. I caressed his cheeks softly.

"What happened?" He suddenly asked. His eyes were still closed.

"Um... Uhh nothing... I am just scared of the thunder, so I woke up." I was surprised that he was awake all this time.

He suddenly pulled me closer to him under his blanket and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled my face in his chest and closed my eyes.

"You can sleep here for today." He whispered in my ears softly. I smiled a little.

I was very comfortable. I wasn't afraid of the thunder anymore. I didn't know why but I felt safe in his arms. Ngl, He smelt good too. We both cuddled and slept peacefully.