Chapter 1: The encounter

He was covered in blood. The cuts and bruises on his body made him even more weak. He couldn't stand still for a while. Anger and pain could be clearly seen in his eyes. Even though he felt dizzy, he was aware of what he was doing. He gathered himself up and started walking. There was a chair on which the other man sat huffing and taking heavy breaths. He managed to talk and said:

"Just give up already!" Said Jake as he was breathing heavily.

"Not so fast bitch. I know you stole it all. Now pay me back or else...-" Jimin replied in a split of a second and started walking towards him. He wasn't afraid at all.

"or else what? You can't kill me. You know that, right Jimin?"

"I very well know what i am doing. So, you better keep your words to yourself, Jake." Said Jimin as he grabbed Jake by his hair and started punching him hard.

"Listen here, Jimin... please let me go. I promise I'll do anything you want." Jake scoffed and spoke. Of course, he was guilty of what he did. He couldn't deny his fate after not paying back the money which he had taken from him.

"Then pay me the money... and if you don't have it, then DIE!!!" Jimin shouted. Before Jake could say anything, Jimin took the gun and BOOM! A click and Jake fell from the chair he was sitting on.

It was very normal for Jimin now to kill people. He had been used to that since a very long time. Since he is a mafia, he was always told to be cold-hearted and aggressive. Lost parents at a very young age, He was raised by his Hyungs who loved him very much but they expected him to become a mafia. As a payback to them for raising for years, he agreed to do so.

"Great work Jimin. He deserved it." Jin appreciated Jimin as he came to know about Jake's death. He never trusted him and always wanted to kill him.

"You must be really tired Jimin. C'mon, let's go to a café." Meanwhile, Namjoon who was reading a book took his attention off and said, "It's been a while after which you have gone on a big mission. Let's take a break."

Jimin immediately agreed, "Ok hyung.. But, What about Suga hyung and Hoseok hyung? And aren't Taehyung and kook joining us?"

"Don't worry, They just went on a small mission... They'll be back tonight." Jin cleared it for Jimin.

"Okay, It's been a while since i have spent time with them. I'll make sure that I meet them tomorrow." Jimin said happily and followed his hyungs.

"Get ready fast, Y/N." Said Jennie who was waiting for her in the basement.

"Coming.... Just wait a minute." I replied and started walking down the stairs and went to Jennie who was waiting for me." Why did you have to plan this all of a sudden, huh? I would have been ready if only you told me in advance."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I just felt like going to the café coz it's been a while after the exams." Jennie said.

"It's okay. Well, i also felt bored at home. Glad you came." I said happily and we both headed their way towards the café.

At the café, Jennie and Y/N both ordered a cold coffee and headed to their table. As they went, Y/N didn't notice the wet floor sign and slipped away. As she slipped, the cold coffee in her hands fell on someone else.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh! Yaaaahhhh, what are you doing???" Screamed Jimin as he felt something very cold on him.

Will be posting the next part soon. Hope you enjoyed it guys!!!