Chapter 4: The date

Y/N rushed to her college the next day. She was in a hurry as she was very tired the previous day and woke up late. Luckily, she was just 5 minutes late and her teacher excused her. She went to her place and started paying attention in the class. Suddenly her phone buzzed,

"JIMIN

Hey, what's up? Wanna hang out sometime?"

Y/N replied

"In the evening if it's ok? My classes are going on."

"JIMIN

Okay! Looking forward to the date!"

Y/N blushed at the word 'date'. She didn't know that she was already smiling.

"Y/N! What are you doing? Please pay attention in the class." The teacher shouted.

"Yes sir." Y/N replied.

IN THE EVENING

Jimin was already waiting at the café for Y/N. Suddenly, he heard a soft voice as a petal.

"Hi. Did i make you wait for long?" Y/N asked.

"Hi Y/N. No, i Just came right away." Jimin replied.

"Do you remember?" Jimin asked looking around expecting Y/N to answer.

Y/N wondered a bit and then said shyly, "Yeah! This is where I spilled cold coffee on you."

Jimin chucked at Y/N. Then he said," Y/N, I want to know more about you."

"What do you want to know about me?" Y/N asked not expecting something weird.

"First of all, Do you live alone?"

Y/N sighed in relief and answered," nope, I live with my unnies since I was 10 years old. My parents were divorced. So, I left with my mom. But after a few years, she died too because of blood cancer. As for my dad, he just didn't care about me and Jisoo unnie. I only have unnie since then and I love her very much."

"Oh.... I am sorry." Jimin said.

"It's not your fault. I didn't know that my father was a crazy bitch." she continued, " It's Good My mom left him." She said smiling.

"What about you?" She asked Jimin.

Jimin stared down on the floor, "I live with my hyungs now. My parents were killed when i was very young by some of their enemies." He said with teary eyes.

"Oh... It's okay Jimin. Don't cry." Y/N said trying to comfort him," I have an idea. Do you wanna go for a walk? Seems like we both need some fresh air."

Jimin agreed and they both made their way out. They started walking in the garden. They were walking close to each other. Close enough that their hands started touching.

"Oh, I am sorry. I didn't mean to-" Y/N immediately tried to back away but Jimin pulled her back and held her by her waist and continued walking.

"Do you expect me to maintain a distance from a girl who is this hot?" Jimin whispered in her ears softly which sent shivers down her spine.

"Um....."

Jimin suddenly stopped and stared into Y/N's eyes straight and said," I like you, Y/N."

The sudden confession had her stunned. It was the first time in her life that she received it. She just stared at him for a while. Then Jimin decided to break the awkward silence," It's okay, Y/N if you don't like me back. I will wait for you."

Y/N felt stupid and said," It's just that I need a little time-"

"I am not forcing you right now. Take your time." Jimin stopped her midway and said," I think I'll take a leave. Lemme drop you at your house."

"Okay" Y/N couldn't think of anything else.

The whole way home, they didn't talk much. Even if something was bought up by anyone of them, It just finished quickly. There was an awkward silence all the way. Finally, they reached home and Jimin bid her goodbye smiling.

As soon as Y/N entered the house, she got scared by Jisoo.