Chapter 2: Why do I even care???

Y/N gathered herself up and saw that she had spilt all of her coffee on someone. She didn't dare to glance at the muscular man. "I'm so sorry, Mr.. I didn't mean to do it." She said trying to wipe off the coffee.

"What have you done, you fool!!!" Jimin shouted at her without looking at her. As soon as he turned to glance at her, He was astonished. How can someone be such a beauty? He kept looking at her. But then he came out of his thoughts and shouted again," Now, what should i do, huh? I have to change now."

Y/N felt guilty and started wiping his shirt with her handkerchief. She apologised again and again," I am sorry, I'll just wipe it off for you."

But Jimin was very angry. He pushed her hand and walked away to the outside and drove away.

Jin said," I am sorry for his behaviour. He's just like that when he's angry."

Y/N accepted his apology and said," No problem oppa. I was the one who spilt the coffee on him."

With that, Y/N left with Jennie as the whole mood was ruined.

On the other side, Jimin was really angry as he wasn't able to take a small break peacefully even after returning from such a big mission. He drove off to his house. He got freshened up and after changing his clothes, he laid on his bed and started thinking about what happened earlier.

"I shouldn't have shouted at her" He said to himself as he felt guilty of his behaviour. "Now, what should I do? I don't even know her." He thought.

But suddenly he started thinking, " Why do I even care? I am not supposed to feel like that?"

It was true. For the first time in his entire life, he felt sorry for someone. Since he was a mafia, he was always cruel and cold-hearted towards everyone. He denied his feelings and went into deep slumber.

Meanwhile, Y/N went to her house and freshened up fast. She didn't think much about the earlier incident. She was always a bit careless. Although she always excelled in her studies, she was never arrogant. She was unique but still, she managed to look attractive.

But this time it was different. Although she tried to deny the thought of the incident, she couldn't help it. She kept thinking about that man. She found him handsome and he was though. "Anyways," She thought," Why am i thinking about some man I don't even know?"

Both of them were refusing the thought of each other coming in their minds. They weren't developing much feelings for each other but they wanted to know each other more. Let's see what happens next.