Chapter 15: The mission

Jimin pov

It was already midnight. I looked out of the glass pane only to witness the beautiful view of Seoul. I took my jacket and went to my car and drove off. As I neared the destination, I parked my car a little bit away from the building. It was very dark but enough to see the road. the building was under construction. I entered inside only to hear a voice-

"Well, I see you finally found me."

I was fuming with anger as I recognised the voice. As I was about to turn to face the man, something hit hard on my head and the next moment, I blacked out.

I woke up to only witness the man I have been wanting to kill since such a long time. He was smirking like an idiot. I tried to get up but I was tied with ropes on a chair.

A/N pov

"Untie me, you idiot!" Jimin shouted.

On the other side, A man who seemed to be their leader stood smirking. There were two other men who were behind the leader.

"As if I will." The man laughed.

"You will regret this." Jimin stared at him.

Y/N pov

We all had our dinner except for Jimin as he didn't come home today. I wondered what happened to him. I was getting worried because it was already midnight and he hadn't returned. I decided to discuss it with Namjoon oppa.

I went to his room and knocked. Luckily, he wasn't asleep.

"Come in." He said. I entered and saw that he was playing with his phone.

"Oh Y/N, what happened? You're not asleep?" He asked worriedly.

"Well I could say the same, you know." I replied.

I went and sat at the corner of the bed and continued," It's just that Jimin hasn't returned as of yet. Do you know where could he be?"

"Hmm. I also don't know. He didn't tell me anything."

"Could he be possibly on his mission?" I asked worriedly.

"Idk. But he never takes so much time on a mission."

We both widened our eyes.

"What if something has happened to him?" I screamed.

"Omg, omg! What should we do?" I was very impatient and I wanted to meet him as soon as possible.

"Okay, okay. First of all, calm down, Y/N. Nothing will happen to Jimin. And second of all, Let me think something."

He thought for a while and said," If he still has his phone, then maybe we can track his location."

"You can do that?" I was surprised.

"Well, you know, I was a bit of a hacker during by college days." He smiled.

"Woah, that's amazing!"

He went to his desktop and started searching for his location. It didn't take much time as he tracked the location.

"There it is. I found it!"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." I started walking.

"We? No! You're not coming! It's not safe."

"No. I will come. What if something bad happens again?" I asked angrily.

"No Y/N. It's too dangerous. I'll go alone."

"Oppa! I am coming. And you are NOT stopping me!" I said.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Fine! You can come with me. But be careful." He backed away as it was no use to argue with me.

I went to my room and wore a black hoodie and jeans. I went down and found Namjoon oppa who was already waiting for me there. I went to him and he gave me a rather small but a sharp knife and said," I don't have a gun right now. Just keep it for your safety."

"Okay."