Chapter 5: Brother's opinion

"boooomm!!!!!!"

"Aaaahhh! What the heck unnie!" Y/N screamed.

"Hah! I just wanted to scare you." Jisoo started laughing.

"Seems like it worked on me." Y/N said annoyingly.

"Yeah! By the way, who was that hot guy with whom you came. Is he your boyfriend?" Jisoo asked teasing her.

"Aniyaa! He's not my boyfriend. But I just received his confession. Now I don't know what to do?"

"Daebak! My baby just received a confession. What do you mean you don't know what to do? He seemed so kind and caring and handsome. Just accept him already."

"But I don't have any feelings for him."

"Just wait for awhile then. How can someone not fall for a hot guy like him." Jisoo said while washing the dishes. Y/N went and washed up in her room. After that she came for dinner. She sat at the dining table and started talking with her unnie about her day. She always felt that Jisoo unnie was her only support in the whole world and she shared everything with her.

Jimin pov

I drove back to my house after dropping Y/N at her house. It was my first time confessing to someone. Even though i felt it was too early, I just couldn't hold back my feelings for her. She's just so cute, beautiful and loving.

As i entered my house, I saw Jin hyung making dinner. While Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook chatting while Suga hyung was sleeping. I decided to wash up and then I joined all my brothers for dinner.

"So, How was everyone's day?" Jin asked while having dinner. As the eldest, he always loved to keep a check on all of them if all of them were doing fine.

"Nothing special, Hyung" Namjoon said

"But we are expecting a big mission some time in the end of the month." Suga said sipping some water.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"You remember when The Nam family took a loan from us a few years ago. At the end of this month, It's gonna be 5 years." Hosoek clarified it for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"It's just a piece of cake, Hyung. You can just send me alone." Taehyung said proudly.

"Shut up. We all have to go." Suga said.

"Why are you so quiet, Jimin? Did something happen?" Jin asked worriedly.

"No, I'm fine, Hyung. Nothing happened." Jimin answered and started eating his food.

"I know you're hiding something. Now tell me. C'mon" Jin forced him.

"Okay. There's this girl, Y/N-" Jimin was interrupted by Jungkook.

"Daebak! I knew something was off. Omg, who stole my hyung's heart?" He said teasingly.

"Shut up. So, about Y/N. She's just so beautiful, innocent and cute. And she has a very good personality. It was just a few times since I met her and I fell for her. So, I confessed. But she doesn't like me, I think." Jimin explained.

"Wait wait. Isn't this the girl we met some days ago. Daebak. I didn't know you have feelings for her." Jin recognised her.

"Jimin, you should wait for her. I know she will fall for you." Namjoon comforted him.

"Yes. Our Jimin is also very cute and lovely and caring and hot and handsome." J-Hope teased Jimin and started pinching his cheeks. They all started laughing.

I went to my room after dinner and after sometime, I slept peacefully.

Next morning

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh, Hi jimin. I am Y/N."

I sat up at hearing her sweet voice.

"Hi Y/N. Good morning. What's up?"

"Good morning. Nothing much. I was just bored. So, I thought if you were free, we could hang out for a while."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Okay sure. See you soon."

"Yeah. Byee!"

I hung up the call. Yay, I am very excited to meet her. I got ready and reached her home after sometime.