Chapter 13: A mission?

Next morning

Y/N pov

I woke up early in the morning at 6. It was already morning so I decided to wake up. Obviously, I brushed and went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I went towards the balcony to sit and enjoy my morning until I saw Namjoon already sitting there sipping coffee.

A/N

Y/N- Good morning Namjoon oppa!

Namjoon- Oh... Hi Y/N! Good morning! Come have a seat

Y/N went and sat opposite to him on the chair.

"Seems like you woke up early today." He smiled.

"Yes. I usually sleep till late but I woke up early today." Y/N replied.

"Did Jimin tell you, yet?" He suddenly asked.

"What?" Y/N was confused.

"Something about his work.." He looked away and said.

"No. What did he have to tell me?"

Namjoon placed his cup on the table and looked at Y/N," Look Y/N, Jimin has to soon start working outdoors."

"So?"

"There's this mission on which he has to go which is a bit dangerous. And he wants to go alone because he doesn't want to disturb our works."

"Oh. But I thought you are not a mafia."

He smiled and said," Yes we are. Me, Suga hyung, Hosoek and Taehyung are also his partners."

Y/N started panicking,"So, what will happen now? What will we do if something happens to Jimin.What will-"

"Look Y/N. For now, Don't think too much. As far as we know, Jimin is a good fighter. I think he can handle this himself. That's why he asked us not to interfere. He also doesn't want you to know about this mission. But I trust you. So, please don't discuss it with him."

Y/N nodded and said," Thank you for telling me about this."

Namjoon smiled and patted her head," I know that you like him. And you have the right to know about it. Just don't worry, Okay?"

"Yes." She smiled.

"You know that you can talk to me if you want to know something. After all, you're my cute little sister." He pinched her cheeks.

"Yup." She grinned.

After a few hours

Everyone went to their work as usual and Y/N was sitting in her room doing homework. Until, Jimin entered her room and closed the door.

"Oh. Hi Jimin." Y/N asked as she noticed his presence.

Jimin went upto her and sat on his knee to meet her eye level. He then kissed her. At first Y/N was confused as to what was happening but she responded to the kiss. He then pulled away and stared into her eyes deeply.

"What happened suddenly?" Y/N hid her blushing face and asked him. Jimin chucked at her behaviour and said,"Nothing. Do I need permission to kiss you?"

"Ya ya! Whatever! Now tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just going to work now. So, don't wait for me at night and have dinner, okay?"

Somehow, Y/N couldn't stop thinking about what Namjoon said to her in the morning.

What if today's the mission? What if something happens to him? What if he gets severely injured?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Jimin calling her

"Hey. Why aren't you saying anything? Is everything okay?"

"Huh? Y-yeah! I will eat dinner." Y/N smiled at him.

Jimin smiled back to her and patted her head slowly. He then stood up to leave but got held back by Y/N holding his wrist. He turned around and looked at her confusedly.

"What happened Y/N?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Just take care of yourself at work and don't harm yourself."

Jimin smiled and leaned in to kiss her forehead. He looked into her eyes and said, "Of course. I will be careful."

He then left after bidding her goodbye.