Chapter 12: Sweet moments

Jimin pov

She was staring at me while I was just shocked by her actions. But what happened next was even more shocking. She came near my face and kissed me suddenly. I was shocked but I responded to her kiss. She was passionate and caring. But I could observed her lack of skills as the kiss wasn't in sync. I smiled in between teasing her after which she broke the kiss.

I rubbed my neck awkwardly while she was blushing like crazy.

"I'll just go now." She said and turned back.

"Just like that?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"I mean you just kissed me!"

"So?"

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because..."

"What?"

"I LIKE YOU! I just couldn't bare to hear that you don't care about me. I couldn't stand your angriness. I'm sorry if you didn't-"

I kissed her immediately again to stop her from saying anything further. I pushed her to the wall and cushioned her head with my hand so that she doesn't get hurt. After sometime she pulled away to catch her breath. I smiled slightly,"Don't you ever say that again that I don't care about you, Y/N. I'm sorry I was just angry."

She grinned like a kid and I smiled at her cuteness.

"It's okay" She said.

I pinched her cheek and said,"How can someone be so cute?"

The next day

Y/N pov

I woke up and did my morning routine. After having breakfast, the three of us went to our respective rooms. I wasn't in the mood to play with Jungkook because he always caused trouble. So, I decided to go to Jimin because I was bored.

I opened the door and saw Jimin working at his desk. He was looking so hot while wearing those glasses.

A/N

Y/N went towards Jimin and sat on his lap. Jimin stopped working and looked at Y/N with a smile on his face.

"What happened, Y/N?" He asked.

"I was bored and I didn't want to play with Jungkook because he always caused trouble."

"But I have work to do baby, I can't spend time with you right now." He said looking at his papers.

"Well, I have an idea!"

"What?"

"Can I help you?"

"With what? This work?"

"Yes." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Okay okay." He smiled," Well, there is some work that you can help me with. You can type this papers in the laptop, can you?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Happy to help!" She exclaimed.

Y/N took the papers and sat on the sofa and started doing her work. While doing the work, she also read some of it to see what actually was his work. After all she didn't know anything else about him except he is a mafia. After long hours of working, she went to Jimin and put the laptop and the papers on the table, "Jimin I have done the work."

He smiled at her which she returned with another smile. She turned around to go to her room when Jimin pulled her towards him.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I need to thank you, right?"

"It's okay. I was happy to help."

Without saying anything, he pulled her towards him and kissed her. After pulling away, he said

"Well, you have improved since last time."

He could see a tint of red shade on her cheeks and he chuckled.

"Come here." He pulled a seat and directed her to sit on it. She sat on the chair.

"Okay, So, you need to be taught how to kiss." He said to which she nodded.

"Just copy me, okay?"

"Hmm."

He came closer to her face and placed his lips on hers. He started sucking on her lower lip.

"Now, your turn." He said.

She did the same except for which Jimin responded to her kiss by sucking her upper lip.

"That was good." Y/N said.

"Guess what, I am a good teacher." Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"I'll get going now. Gotta do the vacation homework." Y/N said.

"Okay. Thanks for today."

"I enjoyed it." Y/N smiled and walked to her room.