[37] 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥

Trouble never looked so goddamn fine

ARABELLA

"You're telling me he broke the headboard!?" Avery whisper-shouted from beside me as my eyes stayed glued on my boyfriend who was kicking the ball along with Cooper, Enzo and Axel.

"Shhhhh! And yes."

Somehow Avery had blindly manipulated me into telling her the sinful events in which happened before we left the apartment. I'm not sure how she knew- maybe it was the extra clinginess Kade and I showed towards each other like we usually do when we do those things.

"Well, I guess little miss Smiley isn't as innocent as she seems," Avery smirked, tapping my chin before throwing her feet onto the picnic bench.

"I-I am," I muttered after a minute, too engrossed watching my hot boyfriend use the bottom of his orange shirt (picked by yours truly) to wipe the sweat off his forehead- exposing his abs. Oh, what I'd do to lick-

"SEE!" Avery exclaimed, causing me to nearly tumble from beside her. "You're literally thinking about how you want your little boyfriend over there to pin you to this bench and let his sweaty self fuck-"

"AVERY!" I couldn't tell whether what she was saying was true or beyond exaggeration and very dirty.

"What ya blushing about Tinkerbell?" Enzo asked, appearing in front of us. I wasn't blushing. Was I?

"Ah, she's just thinking about Kade's-"

"EEEEEEEEE. Nothing, I'm blushing about nothing. The sun you see. It's very warm and the sunbeams kinda make me red. You know, sunburn and that. If I wasn't so pale then I'd probably tan but-"

Cutting me off again, Enzo gave me a knowing look. "Awee, my innocent little baby is having naughty thoughts. They grow up so fast!"

"She's not your fucking baby," Kade literally growled, walking over to us and squeezing Enzo's shoulder in an obviously painful grip. Squeezing on a little tighter, we all watched Kade's knuckles turn white and Enzo's face twist in discomfort. Oop- should I be like scolding my man right now? Nah, he's a big boy.

1

2

3

"Ah shit. That hurt like a-"

"Pussy," Kade sang under his breath, walking over to me, pecking my lips then picking me up with my legs around his waist. He may be all sweaty but this man still managed to smell like heaven.