[35] 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Like rain, I fell for you

KADE

Brushing the pink hair from her face, I caressed Arabella's chubby cheeks as she slept peacefully. Her head previously rested in the crook of my neck until I had to pull it out because my dick was getting hard at the feeling of her lips occasionally pecking the exposed area.

After the "fight" with Arabella's brother yesterday, (the boy could not punch for the life of him) I managed to avoid another one by quickly pulling my girl out of the house with her pre-packed bags. Thank God. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of her brother by any means but I'd rather keep my angel happy by avoiding confrontation as I know how much Axel and I both mean to her.

As soon as we'd reached mine, we both went straight to bed and fell asleep. Well, Arabella insisted on grooming Coconut first with a new brush set she recently bought at a pop-up pet market and giving a treat to Luther- a bone to be exact. Thankfully we had one already in the cupboard because with the little doll eyes Arabella no doubt would have given me, I would have gone out to find a shop open just to buy the damn dog treat.

Honestly, I think Arabella was upset when she found out Avery and Axel were together. Excited too but a bit bummed that they felt like they couldn't tell her. I understand why they kept it a secret, after-all Avery is the only female friend Arabella has ever had and now she had to "share" her with her brother. And not everyone has to freely show their relationship in public and do endless amounts of PDA like Arabella and I. Hey don't judge! Not my fault she's absolutely stunning and I can't keep my hands nor eyes off of her. Not even for a minute. I don't think I've seen or heard anyone as needy as me for physical contact- only with her of course. Anyone else touches me, they better fucking pray.

I stared blankly at the ceiling until deciding to go make breakfast. Knowing Arabella, she'd probably be in bed for another hour giving me plenty of time to prepare a feast fit for a queen like herself.

I gently moved her arm from my waist and slowly untangled our legs to prohibit any movement from her. Sliding off the edge of the bed, I pulled the sheets up to her chin and pecked her little button nose before walking into... chaos.

The cat's litter tray had been knocked over- with shit and piss in it (now spewed on my floor), cat and dog toys were everywhere and so were dog biscuits. God knows how they managed to get into the shared pet cupboard under the sink where I kept the damn food.

Long story short, I guess they were both playing then got hungry and decided to be rebels and break into the pet food, ate too much and decided to shit in the litter tray. By the looks of it, both of the little rascals had gone to potty in the tray. I'm 99% sure that Dogs aren't supposed to do that. I guess Luther is a special case, a fucking nutcase that is.