[10] 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

You are the best thing
I never planned

You are the best thingI never planned

KADE

Yesterday I felt so fucking bad for leaving Arabella by herself. Especially when I knew Cooper wasn't at school and Enzo was probably in detention. But at least Luther is back from the vets. I don't think he's very happy now that his baby makers have been chopped off but he can get over it. A ping from my phone caught my attention which is odd because Literally no one texts me, besides Enzo but he just turns up at the Apartment unannounced. Who am I to complain? I do the same to his. Speaking of which, I need to pick him up today because the lazy fuck can't be arsed to start his car. Back to the text...

Unknown number:
Hey Kade ❤️

Who the fuck is this? If Enzo passed my number out again I'll cut his dick off. Just as I was about to block the number, another message came through, making the anonymous person pretty obvious.

Unknown number:
Kadeyyyyy! Hellloooo.

Me:
Hey baby, who's phone
are you using?

Unknown number:
Mine! Momma bought
Me one and I asked
Axel for your number so
That I could text you!

Thank fucking finally! Not to be rude but most nights I lay awake wanting to desperately just go see her or even to just speak to her. Call me a pussy, it's the truth and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If you met a girl like her, you'd be the same.

Me:
Wow baby, make sure
You don't lose your phone
Okay. I'll see you at school.

She hadn't replied for a while so I saved her contact and finished tidying the apartment.

My Baby 💛🦋🌸
Okay, Kadey! I'm so excited
to see you 💙

Me:
You too baby ❤️

Fuck. When did I become so soft? Oh yeah, when I met Arabella.

 When did I become so soft? Oh yeah, when I met Arabella