[7] 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

The kind of smile
That would be cruel not to kiss

The kind of smile That would be cruel not to kiss

KADE

I decided to skip another lesson and go to the gym to watch Arabella. Entering the gym, all eyes were cast on me due to the loud screech of the rusty door. Muttering a small apology, I sat on one of the benches, waiting for my princess to come out.

That said, she came skipping out whilst tying her hair back into pigtails. She was stunning. And apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought so, judging from the intense looks she was obtaining from the lanky boys.

She'd been here for a couple of days now, but sadly she is yet to make a friend (apart from me and Cooper). So that leaves her to be by herself again and that made me feel sorrow towards her.

Arabella hadn't even noticed I was here so I could openly check her out. Her blonde locks were tied into pigtails, she was wearing a pair of clear glasses, my top looked like a fucking gown on her. She was literally drowning in it but after doing a couple of stretches, she knotted it so it was better fitted. My shorts were also like trousers on her. She looks... captivating.

The lesson went quick for me, not that I was doing anything but stare at the cutie who kept stumbling over her own two feet and lost breath after only a couple steps and stretches. Fuck, I can only hope she'd last longer in my bed- woah, she's too innocent for that Kade.

I walked up to her slightly sweaty self when everyone else was leaving and her already rosy cheeks became a darker shade. "You're not a very sporty person. Are you baby?" She shook her head, a tad bit embarrassed but I wanted to tease her a bit more. "So I don't think you'll be needing that chocolate muffin I bought you hm? I might just give it to one of the football players. What do you think?"

Frantically shaking her head, she squeaked, "no no no. Pleasssseeeee! Can I have a muffin. I'll do anythinggggg" anything?

"Kiss me," I said bluntly. Maybe too blunt. She looked up startled. "...On the cheek". I finished.

Nodding, she gestured for me to bend down. Doing what she instructed, I got onto my knees and tapped my cheek. Without hesitation, she grabbed my face and kissed the corner of my lips. She was on the verge of kissing my lips. Literally, half an inch closer, it would have landed straight onto my mouth. Why couldn't she have been that bit closer?

She pulled away, flushed and sheepish. Standing up, I leaned down again to peck her forehead which did the opposite of soothing her flushed face.

"Go get dressed baby, I'll wait for you outside the locker rooms". Without producing a word, she darted away from me making me titter at her uneasiness.