[16] 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

No matter how terrible my day was,
Talking to her even for a minute,
Makes everything seem perfect

No matter how terrible my day was,Talking to her even for a minute, Makes everything seem perfect

KADE

After yesterday's events, I called Enzo over to discuss a certain something...

"So," Enzo started, rubbing his slightly inked hands together, "what's the plan?"

"I don't fucking know! I've never done this shit before!" Long story short, I was stressing over where to take Arabella for a date I'm yet to ask her to go on.

"She seems like she'd like Disney-world".

"Yes Enzo, because I'm going to drive 12 hours in the car to Disney." I reached over to his side of the couch, and flicked him on his head. "Fucking think you moron."

"Shit sorry man. Why You always gotta flick my sensitive spot?"

"That's what she said." I mumbled, receiving a 'did you really just say that?' Look from Enzo.

Shrugging my shoulders, I practically begged Enzo to help me with the date.

"What does she like?" He sighed, I don't even know why I'm trusting him with this.

"She'd like something simple and quiet. She fucking hates crowds".

After a moments silence, he leapt up and declared, "I have an idea". well, I'm fucked.

ARABELLA

"No!" I squealed, stuffing the balls into my mouth. "stop doing it so quick."

"Sorry. I'll slow down" he said, throwing his head back.

"Stop! I can't fit anymore in!"

Knowing I had lost, I spat everything out. I'd choke if I swallowed all of it. It was a waste, but I prefer living and breathing over laying in a wooden box for eternity.

"I won" Cooper shouted, fist-bumping the air and spitting the contents of his mouth out. "now that you lost, you have to say it."

Pouting, I gave in, "fine. Cooper is the coolest boy I've-"

"Ah. Try again!" Cooper gave me a pointed look and patted my head like a dog.

"Ugh. Fine. Cooper is the coolest and most handsome MAN I have ever seen"  

"Is that so?" A husky voice whispered into my ear, then nibbling it.