[13] 𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥

I like it when you smile,
It's cute

I like it when you smile,It's cute

ARABELLA

It was finally Friday! Ever since Saturday, I've been so excited to go to the fair. Axel and Charlie couldn't take me because they had a game to go to, so I asked Kade and he said he'd take me!

All week I've been asking him if he's still coming and his answer is always "of course baby, I wouldn't let you down." And them words... melted my insides.

I'd asked Enzo and Cooper to come and of course, they agreed, Enzo nearly spilt his Dr Pepper all over me because he was too busy twirling me around in excitement. But what I didn't fail to notice, was that Kade looked annoyed when I asked them... maybe he didn't want to go or he wanted to be the ones to ask if they wanted to join us.

Flashback:

Kade and I were sharing a sandwich (which he tried to feed me until I insisted I was okay to feed myself) whilst discussing what time he was going to pick me up Friday.

I hadn't even notice Enzo and Cooper approach us.

"What you two lovebirds talking about on this fine Wednesday afternoon?" Enzo sang in a posh English accent, plopping down onto the rough chairs of the cafeteria, shortly followed by Cooper.

Lovebirds? What does he mean by that? I think Kade saw my expression as he delicately whispered in my ear, "he's joking baby, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Just ignore him." His words caused me to laugh. He and Enzo were always bickering and insulting each other; though you could see it was all playful and even if Kade wouldn't admit it. They loved one another.

"Kadey! Why don't we invite them?" As soon as the words left my mouth, Kade clenched his jaw and pulled me by my waist into his side, possessively, we were so close that I was almost sitting on his knees. That's another thing; he's been very overprotective lately and always finding a reason to have physical contact with me. I don't think he's aware that he is doing it but I- I like it. I mainly noticed it on Monday in Gym when he kept protecting me from all the incoming balls, he didn't let one get even a foot in reach of me. Oh, he also shuffles our tables closer together when we have lessons together. If I began to ask why he'd shush me and change the subject.

As Kade was about to open his mouth, Cooper sat up a little more and curiously asked, "invite us where?"

"The fair! Kade and I are going on Friday. Come with us!"

Both boys eyes lit up as Enzo copied Coopers earlier actions. "We'd love to Tinker-belle"

"Tinker-belle ?" I repeated, stifling a giggle at the newfound silly nickname. I think Kade was annoyed by the nickname but I wasn't sure why. He'd squeezed my waist, tightly, and clenched his other fist while glaring at Enzo. Why does he always do that... it makes my belly flutter. I like it when he's proprietorial.