[30] 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧

They're not just brown eyes,
they are his brown eyes

They're not just brown eyes, they are his brown eyes

KADE

Waking up with morning wood to this extent was really... something; I mean Arabella was practically cock warming me. Last night, was the best fucking night. Not to mention the way I've just woken up.

The way she effortlessly moaned and writhed beneath me had me almost cumming at the thought of it. I knew I'd exhausted her, that was pretty obvious when she shut her pretty eyes the moment my cock went limp- if that was even possible at this point. God knows anything that girl does turns me on. But do I mind? Fuck no. Call it an obsession or maybe an insatiable hunger, but I really fucking loved that crazy weirdo and I'm not afraid to admit that I'd jump in front of a bullet for her or even donate her my lungs if needed.

Yup, definitely obsessed.

My arms were wrapped around her as she slept peacefully with her head on my chest, jerking and whimpering every time my cock twitched. I liked the feeling, being wrapped inside of her, especially when I woke up a mere 10 minutes ago to her impossibly tight cunt. If I hadn't stripped her of her innocence not only last night, I would have already begun pounding into her, waking her up with the first few thrusts.

Just imagining such events that were bound to happen in the future, I felt myself hardening impossibly more and her body too was reacting. Arabella's back arched as her lower body began grinding onto my length. I could tell she was minutes away from jumping my bones and bouncing onto my dick, so I stilled her movements by grabbing her waist and laying a few kisses from her neck to shoulder; essentially trying to wake her up.

She was still sore. I had to remind myself.

It took a couple of pecks for her to do so, but she soon did and I was greeted with tired light cerulean eyes. Even with bags under them, drool on the side of her lips and zoo-like hair, she still looked fucking gorgeous and an angel sent from the crazy man above who thinks I deserve such a pure heart.

"Morning baby girl, sleep well?" I asked in a soft tone specifically reserved for her.

Arabella only muttered a few incoherent words beneath her breath before going to roll away from me; only a certain something inside of her stopped her from doing so. I was about to laugh at Arabella's shocked and confused look, but that was before her face fell into a grimace a hiss left her lips.

"Shit baby, you okay?" I was about to pull out, too quick, but stopped and reprimanded myself that I'd only cause her more pain.

"Mhm," she hummed. "Can you please take your thing out of me, I need a pee?" As a blush coated her chubby cheeks, I took her lips in mine to hopefully distract her from the sting I know she'd feel when I pulled out.