61. 𝘈𝘕 𝘜𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘋 𝘙𝘌𝘜𝘕𝘐𝘖𝘕

"Hello to my favourite number two hero!" y/n greeted, jumping onto the common room couch with her phone in hand. "Hey kid! So you saw the event?" Her brother responded. "Yup, it was super cool. I can't believe you're number two, I mean I knew you'd get a high ranking position someday but I didn't think you'd get it so soon.." She heard him chuckle on the other end of the call and smiled.

"I know, I know. This all happened pretty fast. Well, soon you'll also become a pro, and I'm sure that you'll fly up into the charts faster than I did." He responded, laughing at his little pun. "I find it hard to believe Keigo, but I'll definitely try." She hummed, fiddling with her feathers. "You're lying aren't you n/n.." "Yup. I'm gonna beat your ass in those charts when I become a pro."

His laughter echoed through the call. "Sure you will. I got to go now kid, there's something I need to talk to Endeavor about, I'll talk to you soon!" y/n rolled her eyes at the mention of Endeavor and sighed. "Well, congrats and good luck." She ended the call and buried her head into the couch pillows, her groans of annoyance muffled by the soft material.

"Hey angel, what's wrong?" Shoto asked as he walked into the room. "Nothing. Just tired." "Oh. Do you want to get something to eat? Sato made a cake, maybe that'll make you feel better." He suggested, y/n gave it a thought before jumping off the couch and dragging Shoto into the kitchen. "That's a great idea Sho, you're a genius." She complimented, making the boy blush lightly.

The two of them walked off to do their own thing in the kitchen and returned a few minutes later. "And that's how I almost got my wings dyed red. What's going on here?" y/n paused, taking in the scene. Half of the class was staring intensely at the TV screen, even Aizawa was there. "It's Endeavor and Hawks.. There's a Nomu attacking.." Midoriya gulped, pointing shakely at the TV.

Shoto and y/n walked towards the screen, their hands intertwined tightly. Shallow breaths left y/n as she followed her brother's every move. Every time something happened the two of them would slightly clutch each other's hands tighter. The tensions were high as their classmates stared at them worryingly while they intensely watched the fight.

Gasps filled the room as the top of one of the buildings began collapsing. y/n shot up from her crouched position and let go of Shoto. "I.. I'll be back.." She breathed, turning around and running off. "Takami, where are you going?"  Aizawa called out after her. "To my room." She responded, which wasn't technically a lie. y/n ran to her room and got her communication device along with her flying goggles.

Kei squealed questioningly when he saw her open the window, but she shushed him. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon." She said before jumping out. As she neared the destination of the fight, she fiddled around with her communication device and connected it with the one that Hawks had on him at all times. "Hawks? Hawks, do you hear me?" y/n asked, flying above the forming crowds.

"Kid? Is that you? What the hell are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at U.A.?" She heard him respond, his voice a little choppy due to bad connection. "Yes, but I came here to help. I'll evacuate the civilians, you don't have enough feathers to take care of everyone. You need to help Endeavor!" y/n huffed. "Are you sure you can handle the evacuation y/n?" "Yes of course!"

Hawks sighed. He didn't approve of his sister entering a big fight like this, but he needed the help, and he knew that he could trust her and that she was strong enough to handle it. "Alright, fine. But please don't get involved in the main fight. Stick to rescue y/n." He ordered. "Yes sir!"

y/n entered the collapsing building. "Alright... Find the civilians..." She muttered to herself, spreading her feathers to every inch of the building. Closing her eyes, she focused on all types of vibrations, breathing, screaming, rustling, anything that shows signs of living. "C'mon y/n... You can do this.." She muttered to herself.

Back in the dorms her classmates started worrying with each moment, she still hadn't come down from her room, but what they didn't know was that she was already on sight and helping. Well at least until she appeared on screen. "Woah! We have someone new on the scene! Is that..? Oh my! The number two's sister Falcon has come to help her brother! Looks like she's helping with the evacuation at the moment.." The news reporter exclaimed frantically.

Shoto sank down onto his knees from his crouching position and stared emptily at the screen. Aizawa's eyes widened as he saw y/n fly around on the screen, she was in her room a minute ago.. Midoriya crouched down to comfort Shoto while Bakugou clutched his glass of water so tightly that it's a miracle how it's still intact.

When y/n was done with rescue, she flew down with her remaining feathers. As she looked around for more civilians, she spotted her brother fighting two white Nomus. When she stooped down to help, she noticed one of the Nomus walking towards a civilian. Quickly, she drew out two sharp quills and lunged at the Nomu, slicing at it's thick skin. The Nomu fell down, wailing in anger.

Keigo frowned as he saw his sister attack the Nomu, he opened his mouth to scold her for entering the fight but quickly shut it again as he saw how fiercely she defended the civilian. Using her ruthless quick attacks she took down the Nomu within minutes. The hero smiled, evidently proud of his sister. "Hah! Take that! C'mon ma'am let's go!" y/n huffed, picking up the civilian and flying away.

"Looks like Falcon is taking on a Nomu! And we have Hawks a few meters away taking one of his own! It seems like these Nomus were released to distract the other heroes from helping Endeavor, but fortunately Falcon and Hawks are there to finish them off quickly so that the Heroes can focus on helping Endeavor!" More students began gathering around the screen, trying to make out what was happening.

Even Bakugou got closer to the screen, finding himself kneeling next to Shoto and Midoriya and squinting to try and see what was going on. "I'm sure they'll be fine Todoroki.." Midoriya muttered, he wasn't really sure if he even believed himself, but he had to believe in the heroes and his friend's abilities.

Hawks clenched his fists when he saw Endeavor fighting. He flew up quickly and surprised the Nomu with attack, but he barely did any damage. This only made the Nomu angrier, causing him to strike Hawks from the air. "Shit-" He gasped, the air knocked out of his lungs as he sank down to the ground. "Hawks!" y/n yelled, zooming towards her brother at top speed.

The blur of grey moved quickly, and soon Hawks was in y/n's hands. She grunted as they landed roughly on a roof, finally rolling to a stop. Hawks grimaced, sending his remaining feathers to help push Endeavor. The two siblings only stared as the hero Defeated the Nomu, as much as y/n disliked Endeavor, she had to admit that he was very impressive.

The intense fireball that Endeavor created to defeat the Nomu died down, and he began approaching the ground at a high speed. Hawks was about to lunge towards him when he remembered that he didn't have any more feathers. Fortunately, y/n did. She leaped off the building, trying to reach the hero before he hit the ground, but he was too far away. "Damn.." She hissed. y/n sent two fistfulls of feathers towards him, if she couldn't catch him she could at least muffle his fall a little bit. Endeavor hit the ground, the dust cleared and revealed him standing victorious.

"He did it!" The reporter cheered. A few people sighed in relief, but Shoto was still tense. He could see his father was alive, but y/n and Hawks haven't been on screen since the Nomu sent Hawks out of the sky. Finally, they both came on screen, running to help Endeavor. He let out the breath that he's been holding for a long time and closed his eyes. "Thank god.."

"Jeez sir.. That was impressive.." y/n muttered while she helped her brother lift Endeavor. "You.. Look kid, I know we started off on the wrong note but.." He began, but y/n shook her head. "Don't. You don't have to worry about that now. Let's just get out of here." y/n tenses up as she senses someone approaching them from the shadows. "Wait.. There's someone there.."

Indeed there was. "We finally meet, Endeavour. Oh, I didn't think you'd be here.." Dabi said, a hint of annoyance in his voice as he stared at Hawks. His gaze shifted to y/n and he smirked. Dabi's eyes glowed and he surrounded them with a wall of hot blue flames.

"It's good to see you again y/n. How are your burns holding up? Didya come here for more?"