35. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘐𝘚𝘎𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘌

"There we go.." The nurse said as she finished bandaging me. "Will it scar?" I asked, she gave me a sad smile and nodded. I sighed as she got out of the room and glanced at my brother. He was asleep on a chair right next to my bed. The nurse told me that he'd been there ever since I entered the hospital.

I smiled, looking at him. I didn't think I'd ever see him again. A yawn escaped my lips while I stroked his hair out of his face. My eyebrows formed into a frown when I felt his body shake slightly, his face contoured with fear.. Or pain..? I couldn't distinguish the emotion he was feeling, but I was definitely not anything happy.

(Keigo's POV)

"Where is she??" I frantically asked the doctor as I entered the hospital. "Calm down sir, who are you talking about?" The doctor said. He placed his hands on my shoulders to hold me still. "y/n Takami, my sister. I was told that she was here. I want to see her." I stated.

The doctor paused and looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry," He sighed, making me frown. "What? Is she okay?" I asked, the doctor shook his head. My eyes widened as I stared at him, what was he saying? I was told that my sister came back completely unharmed..

"I'm sorry sir, but Miss Takami fell from the sky while she was trying to help her classmate escape," He started, he stood silently for a moment trying to study my reaction, but I was too stunned to react. "What are you saying..?" I muttered quietly.

"She died on impact sir.."

No...

This wasn't happening...

"No!"

My eyes shot open and I desperately gasped for air, I looked around the room to see y/n in front of me, alive, sitting on her hospital bed and staring at me. "Jesus Christ Keigo.. Are you okay?" She asked, worriedly holding my cheek. My mouth hung slightly agape, I stared at her for a while before responding.

"y/n... you're alive... thank god... I thought you were dead, the doctor- the doctor said that you fell-" "Keigo- Keigo look at me." She ordered, making me pause and look at her. "I'm fine okay? I fell, but Shoto caught me. I'm alive, it was just a dream." She smiled gently and pressed a kiss on my forehead. Tears of relief washed down my cheeks and I sighed. "Right.."

I pulled her into a hug but paused slightly when she hissed silently after I touched her skin. I looked down at her bandages, stained with red and gasped slightly. "What did they do to you..." I whispered, she shook her head dismissively. "I'm fine, it's just a few burns, I'll recover." She smiled.

"I missed you kid.." I muttered while tracing her bandages. We sat together in each other's embrace on the cold hospital bed and talked. "Me too, Dabi wasn't really an entertaining roommate, I mean teasing him was fun, but not when he had the power to burn me alive." She rambled. My fingers lingered for a while when she mentioned the name 'Dabi'.

I continued listening to her story, my whole body unconsciously stiffened everytime she mentioned his name. She didn't seem to notice it, which made me relieved. After a while of talking she paused for a moment. "Keigo, I have a question for you. It's about the commission-"

Her words were cut off as the door opened, revealing Commission Director Kurai Hidou. "Speak of the devil..." y/n muttered to herself. Hidou glared at me and nodded at the door, signaling for me to leave her and y/n alone.

I tried to open my mouth to object but y/n gripped my hand. She nodded and told me that it was fine, she could handle herself. I kissed her forehead and left the room.

I'm so glad that she's okay...

(No one's POV)

After Keigo left the room, Director Hidou turned to y/n with a frown on her face. Director Hidou was a tall, lean, old woman with sharp cheekbones and hair as white as snow.