26. 𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘐𝘕 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘙 𝘞𝘌' 𝘙𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘐𝘕𝘎

I sighed and stretched my wings. It's been one day since the interview and I was about to enter the classroom, and my nerves were through the roof. I was pretty sure that everyone in the class, if not seen, heard about my interview. So I took a deep breath and braced myself for the questions.

I opened the door and entered the room, everyone turned to look at me. "Good morning.." I muttered and walked slowly to my seat, Shoto made eye contact with me and gave me a comforting smile. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Ashido whined, jumping over to my desk with a big grin on her face.

They all started talking about me talking about my classmates being amazing and how shocked they were when I didn't deny the rumours. I smiled awkwardly the whole time, but Aizawa saved my ass when he entered the room and told everyone to sit down. He sighed and stood at the teachers desk, it was seven in the morning and he already looked tired.

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the final exam. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..." He sighed. "... Everyones going!" He stated with that creepy smile of his. The students who failed had shock plastered all over their faces.

"Some failed, but no one failed their written exams." He then went on explaining how the teachers tricked us into trying our hardest again with a huge smug smile on his face. It's like he enjoys scaring us... He probably does when you think about it. But that's what makes him a great teacher.

Class was dismissed and Aizawa left. We all started packing our stuff to leave when Hagakure suggested something. "Oh, since we're off soon, and we just finished our exams, why doesn't Class A all go shopping together!" She said.

The class all agreed, except for Bakugou of course. He just glanced at me and left. Shoto made eye contact with me as if to ask me if I was going, I nodded. "Todoroki are you coming?" Asked Midoriya, Shoto nodded. We all decided to change out of our uniforms and leave, I had spare clothes in my school bag so that wasn't really a problem.

During the train ride I sat next to Shoto and Midoriya, the others sitting behind us or in front of us. The whole ride was filled with jokes and laughter. I chatted away with Midoriya, we spoke about heroes, special moves, cool hero costumes and everything in between while Shoto sat silently caressing my wings.

When we got there everyone started discussing what they need and where they should get them. "Since we all need different stuff, why don't we just decide on a place and time to meet up?" Kirishima spoke up. We all nodded and we agreed to meet up at three.

Shoto and I walked hand in hand looking at all the stores. "Oh my god they have a bird store.." I gasped. We entered the store and I heard a bunch of birds start squealing. Shoto stood next to me curiously as I checked out the store's feather brush collection.

"Wait come back!" The store clerk shouted, running after an escaping bird. The bird flew towards me and landed on my shoulder, trying to hide itself by nuzzling into my neck. Upon closer inspection, I realized the bird was a hawk, and a male at that. He looked about three months old.

"Hey there little guy, what's wrong?" I whispered as I let him climb on my arm. He started chirping frantically making me chuckle, the shop clerk stood next to panting from all the running. "I was trying to give him a bath and he..." The clerk gasped out.

"He said that the water is too cold." I informed, the clerk looked at me in disbelief. "Oh my god... you're... you're y/n Takami! I'm a huge fan! This is such a coincidence... Oh and thank you for catching him for me! I'll make sure to make the water warmer now.." She said as she tried to pry the little hawk off of me.

He wasn't budging. The hawk was adorable, his beak was fully yellow, which was peculiar since hawks had a black beak with a little bit of yellow at their nostrils. He squealed in protest every time the clerk tried to touch him.

"I see... he's pretty attached to you isn't he..." She sighed, I smiled and told her not to worry. I looked at the little hawk and caressed his feathers. "I'm sorry little guy, but I won't be able to take you home today. I'll come and visit you when I can though, alright? Now you need to go with the lady for a bath, I'll make sure that she warms your water okay?" I whispered to the small bird.

He nuzzled into my face before flying over to the clerks arm. The clerk thanked me. We went over to the register, bought the feather brush and left. "What?" I asked a staring Shoto, he's been staring at me ever since the bird landed on my shoulder.

"How did you understand what the bird was saying... And how did he understand what you were saying..." He marveled. I started laughing at his astonished expression, it was as if he just had a ghost faze through his body... "A bird never revealed their secrets..." I smirked.

We walked together for a while before Shoto had to go to the bathroom. I sighed and scrolled through my phone, this section of the shopping center was pretty empty. I was silently scrolling through a news article about Pro-Hero Miruko saving the day when I felt someone grip my wing.

"Wha-" "Shhhhh..." He whispered. I glanced at my phone to see his reflection, it was an unfamiliar black haired man with scars all over his face. I gulped as I felt the hand on my wing heat up. "Don't make a sound unless you want me to burn your little wings off..." He muttered.

"What do you want-" I said while trying to move my arm a little bit. "I said don't move..." He spat and gripped my forearm. I hissed when I felt the heat from his arm burn my flesh slightly.

"I want to talk to you about your brother..."

(No one's POV)

As Shoto walked back from the bathroom he saw a strange man talking to his girlfriend. He walked up to them and stared at the man. "Who's this?" He asked while staring at him, the man gave him a smile. "Oh I'm just a fan... It was so nice to meet you Miss Takami..." He smiled at her and left.

y/n ruffled her feathers to hide the slightly singed spot and flinched when she pulled her sleeves over the small hand-shaped burn mark on her forearm. She smiled at Shoto and took his hand. As they started walking off together Shoto noticed how peculiar y/n was acting after her interaction with that man.

"Hey y/n, are you alright?" He asked after a while, she stared at him confused. "What? Oh yeah I'm fine..." She mumbled, he smiled and kissed the back of her hand. y/n smiled back and returned the favour with a peck on the cheek.

"We are sorry to announce that we will be closing the shopping centre for the moment, we have gotten a report of a villain on the loose and we must investigate."