29. 𝘙𝘐𝘗 𝘔𝘐𝘋𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘠𝘈'𝘚 𝘚𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘜𝘔

"Oh, you're finally here meow!" Pixie-bob yawned when we reached the camp. I sighed and looked at my watch, it was 17:20PM and I wanted to slump myself on the nearest surface and sleep. "I feel like death..." I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"You guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would..." She giggled. "You all did great! Especially you five..." She said pointing at me, Shoto, Midoriya, Bakugou and Iida. "Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" She said as she stroked my wings with her paws making me shiver nervously.

She circled us, frantically examining our form. Midoriya pointed at the strange child I saw earlier. "Uhm, who's child is that?" He asked. Mandalay smiled. "Oh, he's not one of ours. He's my cousin's kid. C'mon Kota, greet everyone." She urged the kid.

Midoriya walked towards the little kid and held out his hand. "Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya from U.A.'s hero course, nice to meet you." The kid stared at him quietly and responded by punching Midoriya in the- well y'know where.

"BAHAHAHAHA" Bakugou and I both burst out laughing hysterically while holding on to each other for support. Iida ran towards Midoriya and caught him as he doubled over from the pain. "You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum!" Shreeked Iida, only making Bakugou and I laugh harder.

"I do not intend to hang out with some damn wannabe heroes!" The kid spat while glaring at Iida. Bakugou and I collected ourselves and stopped laughing. "Precocious brat..." Mumbled Bakugou. "Isn't he kind of like you?" Shoto pointed out, I smirked. "Yeah I agree.." I muttered. "What?! No he's not! Shut up you damn love birds!" He snapped back.

"Enough racket. Get your stuff from the bus. Once you've put your bags in your rooms we'll have dinner ready in the cafeteria. After that bathe and sleep, we'll start for real tomorrow." Aizawa grumbled. We all nodded and headed towards the bus. I took out my bag and started walking towards the girls room. "Hey, do you need any help?" Shoto asked, walking up to me.

"Ah, no I'm good." I mumbled, dragging my bag to the room. Shoto waited patiently for me outside of the girls room since we agreed to go to the cafeteria together. I exited the room quietly and surprised him with a little kiss on the cheek, I chuckled when he jumped with a shocked look.

We sat together at the table and talked about random things and what we did during the week that we were away. The food was insanely delicious, we ate to our hearts content and then helped Pixie-bob pack up all the dishes.

After the food we both separated to go to our respective baths. I took my towel off and dived into the warm water of the bath, the water relaxed my muscles and wings and I sighed calmly. "You look pretty tired y/n.." Uraraka smiled, swimming up to me. "Yeah, don't worry I'm fine. Just a little tired from the monsters y'know."

We soaked in the water and chatted together. As we were talking we heard a ruckus coming from the boys side of the bath, I looked up to see Mineta being punched in the face by Kota as he tried to climb the wall separating the girls and the boys.

I exhaled when I let my head go underwater. I stayed there for a few seconds before getting back up and grabbing my towel. I walked back with the rest of the girls and we all chatted and laughed while we dried ourselves and changed into pyjamas. I opened my bag to see the pyjamas that Keigo managed to sneak into my bag and deadpanned.

"What is this?" Jirou giggled as she looked at the beige pyjamas with small red feathers on it. "Damn you Keigo..." I grumbled as I put on the pyjamas. Yaomomo walked up to me and offered me a blow dryer that she made and told me to dry my wings with it if I wanted, I accepted it with a smile and thanked her.

We all talked and laughed but it was finally time to go to sleep. We all spread out our sleeping bags and fixed our blankets, soon enough the lights went out and I closed my eyes with a sigh. Finally some rest...

As I opened my eyes again I found myself in a strange dark room, the room had barely any furniture in it. There were only two chairs, a small closet and a small beat up couch. I looked around frantically trying to find an exit, but there were no windows or doors.

I looked down to check myself only to discover that I was tied up to one of the chairs, I was in my hero suit but it was battered and torn. I had a gag on and my wings were mostly burnt.

"You're finally awake... little Falcon... or shall I say, fist of the commission?" A voice said, I looked around only to be met with the familiar cold blue eyes. It's him.

He ripped off my gag making me cough. He smiled and ran his hand over my cheek. "So young... yet you are the commission's most powerful weapon..." He sighed with a smirk. I glared at him.

"What do you want?" I croaked, finally finding my voice. He chuckled gently and grabbed a chair. He sat down and ran his hand through his hair, staring at me with a grin on his face. He sighed and looked down.

"Why won't you realize what they're doing to you little Falcon...? You need to wake up."

Wake up.

I gasped, my eyes shot open and my body jolted forwards. I gripped the burn mark and tried to calm my breathing, wishing I could just rip the damn skin off my arm. I pulled the sheets off and left the girls room.

I exited the dorm and walked outside to get some fresh air. I sighed, flew up to the roof and sat down. I stared at the sky silently until I heard rustling from the ground. I looked down to see Shoto walk outside, hair ruffled looking like he just got out of bed.

"Shoto...?" I called out from the roof, his head whipped around trying to search for me. I chuckled and sent over a feather to tickle his neck. "Up here," I said as I motioned to my direction using the feather. He looked up and saw me,  sighing with a relieved look on his face.

"Can you get me up there too please..?" He smiled, I nodded with a grin and lifted him up with the feather I sent over, dropping him next to me. "What brings you here?" He asked, I shook my head. "Just a nightmare..." I sighed.

"Oh. Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head 'no' again and he nodded. "What about you?" I asked, he looked up at the sky. "Also nightmare." He hummed. "Wanna talk about it?" He pursed his lips. "No not really.." He responded. I sighed, brushing his hair away from his forehead and kissing the edge of his scar.

"You look like you're in pain, does anything hurt?" He asked, I smiled at him. "Yeah I'm fine, It's just that my wings are a little sore. But that tends to happen when I fly for a long time.." I explained. He scooted behind me and started massaging my sore back without any words.

His hands ran through my feathers making me sigh, his hands were soft and tender as he massaged my back and wings. I gasped as I felt his gentle lips touch the back of my neck, he started placing small pecks all over my nape and shoulders.

"If you ever need anyone to talk to y/n, I'm here for you alright love?" He sighed as he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled as I rested my head on his. "I know.. Hey Shoto," I started, he hummed in response.

"When did you start liking me?" I asked, I could feel him smile next to me. "It was when we met at the recommendation exams. Specifically when you told me that I was different from my father, you said that it was a good different too." I smiled at his response. "Well you proved me right, so I wasn't really lying.." I said. He nodded.

"I remember practising how to ask you out after that.." He sighed, I raised my eyebrows and smirked. "No way..." I chuckled, he pouted at me. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He frowned, making me laugh again. "No no, you're just being an adorable dork..." I sighed, he frowned again. "I'm not a dork.."

"Yes you are Shoto. Don't lie to yourself."

"Well I'm your favourite dork then."

"Hmm.. I guess you are..."

"Does this mean I can get a kiss?"

"What kind of monster am I to say no to you?"