17. 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖 𝘕𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘚

The first thing I did when I woke up was look at the window, I rolled my eyes and I sank back to the bed. I rolled on my face and groaned in my pillow. I hate rain. "Hey kiddo!" Keigo shouted as he busted into my room, I lifted my head and shot him a glare. "Whaaat?" I whined.

"I have today off so guess what!" "What?" He jumped on my bed and laid down. "I can drive you to school!" I looked up from my pillow. "Really?" I asked, he nodded.

"You won't have to soak your wings, but that's not it!" He exclaimed, I urged him to go on. "They want us to have another interview together!" He said excitedly, I looked at him with shock plastered on my face.

"Are you for real?!" I asked, Keigo nodded happily, mistaking my shock with excitement. I mean don't get me wrong, I like doing things with my brother, but I don't like it when people are all up in my business.

"That's great!" I lied, Keigo then nodded and ranted about how our last interview was so fun and how we'd have more fun this time.

He got out of my room to let me change so we can head to U.A. I put on my uniform and walked out of the room, Keigo was on the couch scrolling through his phone and waiting for me to finish.

"There you are! Let's go." He smiled, I nodded and followed him out. I waved the secretary goodbye as we exited the building and entered my brother's car.

As we drove to U.A. my brother talked about his work and the internships. "You picked WHO?" I asked, Keigo gave me an innocent look. "Y'know.. The one with the bird head.." He stated, I raised my eyebrows. "Tokoyami?" "Yeah" I sighed.

"Keigo, did you pick him because he's part bird?" I asked while giving him a serious stare. "No. Well, partially-" "Oh my god..." I face palmed, he tried to frantically explain his reasoning but I just laughed it off. "Whatever, he's a good choice anyways. I just didn't think you'd take up any interns this year."

I waved Keigo goodbye and exited the car, I saw Midoriya walking with an umbrella. He saw me exit the car and walked over to me, "Good morning y/n! Here, walk with me under the umbrella so you don't get wet," He said offering to share the umbrella with me, I nodded and walked beside him.

"I see your feathers have fully grown back now," He pointed out, I nodded. "Yeah, it's been two days since the festival, these bad boys had plenty of time to grow." I said as I patted my wings with a grin.

"Good morning Midoriya! Good morning Takami!" Iida said behind us, he was running towards the school entrance in a poncho and boots. "What the hell is he wearing..?" I muttered to myself. "You're going to be late!" He shouted running past us, I gave him a confused look.

"Late? There are still five minutes left until the first bell?" I stated, Iida shook his head. "A U.A. student should arrive ten minutes early!"

Midoriya and I looked at each other, shrugged and ran after Iida. We went inside and took off our jackets, as we walked to the classroom Midoriya was busy scribbling something into his notebook so Iida and I made conversation.

"So how is Tensei?" I asked. "He's great. You shouldn't worry about him, my big brother is strong." He said, I gave him a sympathetic look.

"Look Iida, I know what it's like to have an older brother who's a hero and I know how worrying it is everytime he gets hurt. If you need to talk, I'm here." I offered, he thanked me and told me that I could also talk to him if needed.

We entered the classroom and I sat down in my seat, "y/n! Your wings are back!" Gasped Denki, I started laughing at his statement. Jirou flicked him with her ear plug "They can regrow dumbass." She explained, Denki's mouth formed into an O shape. "Ooooohhh..."

"Morning." Aizawa greeted as he entered the room, we all looked up from our conversations. "Good morning sir!" We all chided. "We're having a special hero informatics class today." He announced, the class tensed up.

"You'll be coming up with hero names." He continued, the whole class burst into cheers at the thought of doing something exciting. "I'm not finished," Glared Aizawa, the whole class quieted down within a second.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. Here are the totals for those with offers," He then clicked on a button that displayed our names with the amount of heroes that offered to take us as interns.

Shoto stood at number one with 4123 offers, after that came my name with 4094 offers, then Bakugou with 3556. "In other years it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." Explained Aizawa while staring at the three of us. I grinned when his eyes met mine, and sent me a small smile.

"Gah! There's such a big difference!" Whined Denki, "Todoroki and y/n have more than Bakugou?" Asked Jirou, "Some people are afraid to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium.." Sero said, I laughed at his statement. "What are you laughing at, bird brain?!" He shouted, I shrugged dismissively "Oh nothing, don't worry about it Kacchan.." I teased. "You little-"

"Keep in mind that whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all still be participating in internships with the pro's." He stated, interrupting Bakugou. The class got excited again. "Anyways, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it-" "You'll have hell to pay later!"

Our heads all turned towards the door to see who interrupted Aizawa, it was Midnight. "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!" She continued explaining. "Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay, I can't do stuff like that." Said Aizawa as he took out his sleeping bag.

Little whiteboards were handed out to everyone, the class started mumbling with excitement. I walked over to Shoto's desk and leaned on it. "Hey there, so do you have anything in mind?" I asked him, he shrugged. "Well, I want to use my own name. I want the world to know me as Shoto. Not Endeavor's son." He explained.

"That's amazing Shoto, it's a great idea." I said, he smiled a bit. "Thanks... What about you?" He asked. "Well, I already have one." I stated, he raised his eyebrows. "Really?" "Yeah, the commission picked it."

"Okay, let's start presenting the names!" Midnight interrupted, "We'll start with those who are ready." Aoyama went up to the board to present his name first. "Shining hero: 'I cannot stop twinkling'!" He smiled, I gave him a thumbs up with a huge grin plastered on my face like the great supporting friend I am. Midnight then told him how it'd be easier to shorten it to 'can't stop twinkling' and we were off to the next person.

Ashido skipped over to the board with her little whiteboard in hand. "Hero name: Pinky!" She exclaimed, next was Tsu. "Rainy season hero: Froppy." She said, Midnight squealed. "That's so cute! It sounds friendly, I like it!"

After a while it got to Bakugou, he stomped over to the board and slammed his whiteboard down. "King Explosion Murder" He snarled, I laughed out loud. "Are you really choosing that?!" I raised an eyebrow judgmentally, Midnight nodded. "You probably shouldn't use something like that."

"Why not?!" He snapped. "It's too aggressive." She explained, "How about Lord Explosion Murder then?!" He asked, I only laughed harder. It got to the point where my stomach started to hurt.

"Oh yeah?! Let's see your name then bird brain!" He snapped. I whipped away a tear and got up. "Whew... fine then." I said as I took my little whiteboard and walked over to where he was standing.

"Move." I whisper-shouted, shoving him away. "Don't tell me what to do!" He whisper-shouted back to mock me, I glared at him. "Well then, I present to you my hero name." I sighed flipping my whiteboard for everyone to see.

"Wing hero: Falcon."