2. 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘊𝘏𝘖𝘖𝘓

I leaned on the kitchen counter, my eyes glaring daggers at my brother.  "Hey..." He muttered nervously with a scared smile. "Is that all you have to say for yourself after eating my breakfast again?" I scoffed, he gave me an innocent look. "I didn't know it was yours n/n! I'll make you another one I swear.." He claimed, I looked him dead in the eye.

"Keigo I'm the only person you live with, how did you possibly not know it was mine?" I cocked my eyebrows at him, he gave me a nervous grin. "I'll make you some pancakes instead ey? How about that?" He offered, I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Well you better hurry up, I gotta go to school soon."

"That's right! Your first day at U.A! Are you excited?" My brother chimed, happy to change the subject. "Yeah, but I'm also kinda nervous. I haven't perfected my social skills yet, I don't want to come off as weird." I said while tightening my tie and recalling my encounter with the cute Todoroki boy.

"Well kid, I just want to say that I'm very proud of you. You'll be a great hero someday y'know, a real hero. And don't worry about your social skills, if you could handle holding a conversation with the director then you can definitely handle a normal conversation with normal people." He said with a smile on his face. He laid out some freshly made pancakes on a plate in front of me.

"Thanks, I look forward to working with you in the agency when I graduate." I winked, digging into the fresh pancakes. "I'll get you an office right next to mine 'kay? How's that sound kid?" He offered making me grin. "That sounds great. I gotta leave now or I'll be late." I announced.

As I took my school bag and goggles, Keigo started ranting about how the weather will be like for the next few days again and warned me to not fly too high when the wind is too rough. "I know Keigo, you don't have to tell me every day."

"Hehe.. I know.. I'm just rambling because you're not my little tiny sister anymore and I can't baby you like I used to.." He sighed and he put his hand on his forehead in a dramatic motion which made me roll my eyes. I pulled him into a hug and he patted my head.

"Don't worry, I may be grown but I'll always be your favorite person." I smiled, making him smile as well.  "Of course you will, now go before it's too late. You don't want to be late on your first day now do you?"

I nodded and fixed up my uniform, I put my goggles on and tightened my grip on my school handbag. As I open the window to leave Keigo gave me a little salute, I returned the salute and released my grip on the window railings. I sighed as I fell down the building for what seemed like the billionth time. Me and my brother rarely use the doors to exit our apartment, I mean why would you need doors when you have big windows everywhere. And wings of course.

I've lived here for a few months now, I moved in when I turned 15. Before I moved in with Keigo (who had been living on his own longer than I have) I lived in the main commission training base so that the commission could train me. That wasn't exactly pleasant, I had to train daily. And the training is... rough. But now that I live with my brother I have days off without training. Better, but the training is just as horrible, if not worse.

They taught me how to use guns, knives and all sorts of weapons. I was sent on countless missions by the commission, a lot of them I didn't even remember. But it was thanks to all that training that I would become a great hero. I was always told that I should be grateful for the commission because they took care of my brother  and I, and made us great heroes that society would praise.

When finally reached the school, I took off my goggles and straightened my tie. I shoved them in my school bag and floated around mindlessly, looking for the classroom. As I was in the air I saw a boy with green hair running around right in front of me, so decided to walk up to him. Well more like fly up to him. "Hey! What are you looking for, green boy? Do you need help?" He paused in his tracks and looked nervously back at me and pointed to himself.