22. 𝘉𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘛𝘚

I yawned as I entered the classroom. It's been a week since the internships and the incident, and it was time to go back to school. My injuries were healed but most of them scarred. I sat on my seat and pulled out my phone to scroll on it for a while before class started.

While I was scrolling through my phone I heard Kirishima and Sero laughing their heads off, I frowned and put my phone down. "Hey what's all the ruckus about- Pffffft-" I busted out laughing when I saw the state that Bakugou's hair was in.

"What the fuck are you laughing at bird brain?!" He screamed at me, his hair popping back into its original state, I gripped my stomach and doubled over with laughter. "I'll kill you!" He said, jumping towards me. "Oh shit-" I squealed and an effort to escape I flew up to the ceiling hurriedly.

He kept jumping up and down while trying to attack me, I was laughing at him the whole time. "Bakugou! You shouldn't threaten your classmate!" Iida said, Bakugou's attention was turned towards the class president and they bickered back and forth for a while.

I landed next to Shoto and sighed, he looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "You sure like pissing him off don't you?" He said, I smirked lightly. "It's good fun. Oh hey Midoriya!" I greeted when I saw the green haired boy walking towards us.

We all talked for a while until Iida joined us, he gave me a stern look and told me not to provoke Bakugou too much and I rolled my eyes playfully. Our little conversation was interrupted by Sero and Kirishima "Hey you guys were there right? When the hero killer attacked." He asked, Kirishima nodded. "I'm glad you all made it out alive! That's seriously scary!" He said.

"Yeah, I was extremely worried..." Yaomomo joined. They all began asking us questions on what happened and how 'Endeavor' saved us all. After a while All Might came into the room and ordered us to suit up and meet him outside. I groaned, walked into the changing room and took out my suit to wear it.

When I took out the suit I saw a little yellow sticky note stuck on it, I took the sticky note and read it. 'Hey little falcon! I sewed your suit up while you were out, take care of yourself. Love ya! - Keigo' I smiled as I put the note down, how considerate of him.

I put on my poorly sewed suit, reminding myself to send it back to the costume department, and walked outside. We all stood in a little bunch and waited for All Might to speak up. "Right, It's hero basic training!" He spoke up after a while. "Well, long time no see everyone! Anyways, today we're going to have a fun rescue training race."

He explained the rules of the game, we had to locate him in ground gamma, which was a training facility filled with building and factory replicas, and 'save' him. The one who gets there first wins and we weren't allowed to cause too much damage to the buildings.

The first team to go was Midoriya, Sero, Ashido, Iida and Ojiro. I stood next to Bakugou as we watched the team at work. I was astounded at the sight of Midoriya, there's no way in hell he improved so much in just one week... He was jumping around at incredible speed, his movements were suspiciously similar to Bakugou's.

I glanced at Bakugou and he was angry as hell, he noticed it too. I was pretty proud of Midoriya but at the same time I was also pretty suspicious on how he learned to do all of this, specifically after I heard Bakugou confirm that Midoriya was quirkless before the U.A. entrance exam. I reminded myself to investigate later.

The race was over and Sero won. I went down to the training grounds, I was placed in group two, along with Bakugou, Kirishima, Shoji and Aoyama. I slapped on my goggles, fixed their settings and stretched my wings, It's been some time since I last flew properly.

"Move it extra! Your wings take up too much space!" Grumbled Bakugou as he shoved my wing away. I know he didn't just touch my wings without permission like that... "Well your existence takes up too much space, but you don't see me complaining about it now do you?" I retorted.

"I'll beat your ass just you wait bird brain!" He shouted, I rolled my eyes and shook my head with a little smirk plastered on my face. "How about you catch me first, loser." I teased. Before Bakugou could say anything else, the little robot at the start line began counting down.

"Start!" The light turned green, and not even a second later I was already in the sky. I inhaled some of the crispy cold air and exhaled with a deep sigh, finally some fresh air. I looked down to see Bakugou struggling not to damage any of the buildings. I flew down to level and slowed down a little "I thought All Might said to minimise the damage Kacchan..." I teased when he accidentally made a big explosion.

"Shut up you hag!" He screamed as he tried to send an explosion towards me. I dodged the explosion and laughed at Bakugou's anger. "Catch me if you can" I taunted with a big grin. I picked up speed and sent one of my feathers to search for All Might. These kinds of exercises were my specialty.

Once the feather found All Might I hurried over to him and stopped myself with a halt. "Whew... almost slammed into the glass over there..." I mumbled as I 'untied' All Might. "Thank you for rescuing me! Here's your prize!" He said while handing me a small medal. "Uh thanks.." I muttered as I shoved it into my pocket.

Not long after that Bakugou arrived, then Shoji, Aoyama and Kirishima. We waited for the other teams to finish and training was over. I chatted with Yaomomo on my way to the changing room, we were talking about our internships but then we got interrupted by a certain pervert.

(No one's POV)

As Mineta aligned his eye to the small hole in the wall to peek into the girls changing room on the other side, he was met with Jirou's earplug. He screamed in agony and betrayal as he clutched his eye. "My eye! How am I supposed to look at those Yaoyoro-boobs now?! And that winged bod of y/n's- Todoroki? What's wrong?"

Shoto gripped Mineta's shoulder with his right hand and gave him a cold stare, Mineta could feel his shoulder getting colder by the second. "What do you think you're doing you nasty bastard?" Shoto hissed making Mineta shiver, and he wasn't shivering from the ice. That boy was terrified.

Midoriya sensed that Shoto was mad because of Mineta's comment on y/n and tried to keep the situation under control. "Uh Todoroki.. Y-you should calm down..." He whispered to him, Shoto frowned at Midoriya's comment.

He picked up the grape head by his neck and opened the door to the changing room, he then threw the boy out and threw his belongings on his face.

"Eyes off of whats not yours you damn pervert..."