"𝐢𝐭-𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟑

grace, meredith and cristina stood in an empty patients room, as they stared at the newly installed camera.

"they've installed cameras" meredith stated, as the girls kept staring.

"they're all over the CCU" cristina told them. "next, they'll be in the OR's, the hallways..." she began, before pausing. "the on-call rooms" she added, as grace and meredith looked at her with wide eyes.

"not the on-call rooms" grace said with a serious tone.

"we're being spied on" cristina whispered. "who knows what evil lurks behind that electronic eye" she said looking at it.

"this is so stupid" grace scoffed, as she placed her hands on her hips.

suddenly, they heard a voice speak. "morning dr yang" a man said.

"big brother knows my name" she whispered.

"what the actual hell is this" grace slowly whispered, with a twisted mouth.

"and you dr donahue" it spoke again, as grace shot a concerned look at both the girls.

"big brother can see your name tags" meredith told them, as she pointed them out.

"this is all ridiculous" grace stated shaking her head, as she walked out.

she hated all these weird changes that were getting made.

"the cameras are not here to spy on you" alana spoke. "they are here to supplement you" she stated. "on the other side of the camera is a remote physician, an extra set of eyes to help reduce mistakes, improvepatient care and maximize physician hours" she explained to the doctors who stood in the OR.

grace, as well as the others looked around confused. what had this turned into?

"as you can see this OR has been arranged with maximum efficiency" she told them, as they looked around. "specifically for OR turn over"

"now what are the main causes for bottleneck?" she asked. "the layout of OR supplies, equipment and instruments"

callie and arizona quietly snuck in, as she was talking. "what did we miss?" callie asked, in a lowered voice.

"ORs sloppy" webber stated.

"there are doctors on the ceiling" bailey added.

"what? what does that even mean?" arizona asked, as she looked up.

"basically, we're being watched" grace told them. "constantly" she added, before arizona and callie began bickering about why they were late.

"your average time between surgeries is thirty seven minutes" alana told the doctors. "with these new OR procedures, i'd like to see that cut in half" she stated. "thank you everyone" she finished, as they turned around to walk out.

"closing the ER should cut time, we won't have any patients" cristina stated, as they rushed out.

"how's hunt feel about that?" jackson asked.

"well, he says he not gonna do anything about it, until it actually happens" she answered.

"how the hell does he expect to be a trauma surgeon, with no ER" grace scoffed, shaking her head.