"𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒

"jackson" grace giggled, as he held her close to him kissing her neck. "we need to get ready for work" she laughed, trying to get up.

"but, staying here in bed with my fiancée sounds like a way better idea" jackson smirked, as he carried on kissing her her.

"but, we said we were gonna tell our moms at some point, and plus your mom is gonna be working at the hospital anyway, so we need to be there" grace told him, as she managed to get up.

"fine" jackson said, as he rolled over to get out of bed.
"later, though" grace smirked pulling a t-shirt on over herself.

❀❀❀

grace went to the bathroom and got in the shower. she then went to brush her teeth and wash her face.

she put on some makeup, but not too much though. just some concealer, blush, bronzer, some eyeliner and mascara and some chapstick.

she went and got out a pink shirt, and some blue jeans, before they left for work.

❀❀❀

catherine had asked grace to go help with her case she was working on.

"i still don't understand what it is i'm looking at" grace stated, as she looked at the scans in front of her.

"those are testicles, dr donahue" she replied, causing grace to have a shocked face, and catherine to let out a small chuckle.

"so, why exactly have you and jackson asked me to come to dinner?" catherine asked grace. "you know, since he made it very clear for me to stay out of his personal business"

"uh, i-i don't know" grace stuttered trying to not give away anything. "m-my mom is coming as well though"

"that's great" catherine nodded. "that's good i get to finally meet your mom"

"yeah" grace nodded as well looking at the scans again, before turning back to catherine. "well, you look great, dr avery, and you seem very happy" she nervously smiled.

"well, i'm having the best sex i have had in years" catherine explained with a smile. grace's eyes went wide, she couldn't believe catherine was telling her all of this. "and it's just opened me up like a flower, blossoming towards the sun" she explained.

"uh, that's-that's very powerful" grace nodded. she was quite shocked hearing all of that, early in the morning. especially from her future mother in law.

❀❀❀

grace and jackson were talking, whilst eating some food together. "so, you're scrubbing in on that surgery with your mom too, right?" grace asked him as she bit into an apple.

"yeah" he nodded. "and webber" he added.

"crap, that's gonna he awkward" grace sighed. "he knows about the engagement, but she doesn't" she stated. "but your mom, she's really happy at the moment"

"she is?" jackson asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"yeah" grace nodded. "she said she's having the best sex of her life-" grace told him carried away and not really thinking what she was saying. jackson spat out his drink as he heard this. "crap! sorry, sorry" grace panicked.

"webber's still banging my mom" jackson realised with wide eyes.

grace's face dropped, as he said that. "that's who she called the best sex of her life" she said in shock.