"𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒

grace's family had came to seattle, so they could see everyone and explore seattle.

grace didn't know why they were even coming. after all, no one really liked each other. there was always drama at these family gatherings. grace just really could not be bothered.

"i am so sorry, you have to get dragged through all this" grace sighed as she jumped down next to jackson on the bed with her hair up in a towel and her robe on.

"don't apologise, i'm actually excited to meet your family" jackson told her.

"ha! you're funny" grace said sarcastically. "i promise that you just need to go to the dinners" she told him.

"grace, i honestly don't mind" he said, with a smile on his face.

"you say that now" grace mumbled, as she stood back up.

"so who are coming?" jackson asked her.

"uh, my aunt sarah, uncle graham, stacey, brie-" grace began naming them, before jackson stopped her.

"hold on, your cousin stacey?" he questioned.

"the bitch?" grace rhetorically asked. "yes, and she will be judging me all week, which is just great" grace sighed. "no doubt she'll bring her 50 year old husband with her" she scoffed, causing jackson to chuckle. "and then i think my aunt scarlett and uncle patrick are coming and their kids of course" she stated.

"there's gonna be a lot of people" jackson said with wide eyes.

"mhm" grace nodded, as she got out the hair dryer. "it'll be a fun week" she smiled sarcastically as she turned it on to dry her hair.

❀❀❀

grace, jackson, luke and jess all had to go around to mrs donahue's. none of them had a clue why.

"hi" grace smiled, as she walked in and greeted everyone, before she looked straight ahead and saw a random man sat on the couch. "who is that" she said with a straight face looking directly at him.

he stood up and walked over to her and gave her a smile. "hello, you must be grace" he said.

"yeah, but who are you?" she questioned.

"grace, don't be rude" mrs donahue sighed.

"it's fine" the man chuckled. "i am dominic" he smiled.

dominic was a tall man. he had a muscular build and grey curly hair. he was in his late 50s.

❀❀❀

they had all sat down and mrs donahue wanted to explain some stuff. "okay, first of all this is dominic and he is my loving boyfriend" she smiled, as she looked down at him.

"gross" grace whispered to jackson.

"i also wanted to discuss the plans with the family with you all" she stated. "so, they arrive here on monday, that's 3 days" she said. "and before you say something, grace. i know that you and jackson work shifts, but it is family time so i need you to try your best to be there" she told them.

"of course" jackson smiled.

"sure" grace nodded.

"okay, well great" she smiled.

"mom, is it okay if me and jackson go?" grace asked. "we have work tomorrow" she stated.