"𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞? 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐭"- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

jackson had now been avoiding grace for a week

jackson had now been avoiding grace for a week. everything was going really well between them, they both told each other they loved one another and now he's just ignoring her. grace felt like she didn't exist to him.

grace was sat on her bed, as she still couldn't go to work. she called lexie and asked if she could come over for a bit.
luckily lexie had just finished, so she said yes.

"hey!" lexie smiled as grace answered the door.

"hey" grace unenthusiastically said.

"what's wrong?" lexie asked.

"i just want to go back to work" grace sighed. "u-um did you see jackson today?"

"yeah i did, he was acting so strange. he seemed sad" lexie said plopping herself down on the couch.

"sad?" grace asked.

"yeah, did you guys talk about it?"

"no. he's been avoiding me" grace sighed.

"he's been what?!" lexie asked with an annoyed tone.

"he's been avoiding me" grace sadly said. "i-i just feel like i don't exist to him"

"grace, remember the advice you gave me with mark?" lexie said and grace nodded. "use that! message him right now!"

"and say what?"

"tell him to meet you at joe's" lexie said.

luke walked into the room and sat on the couch and joined in.
"no no, don't tell him to meet you. tell him that you will be there between 9 and 10" luke said.

"what why?" lexie asked.
"because then she won't seem super desperate, he will be most likely to come" luke said.

"what? okay." lexie said.

"uh this is kind of awkward having my big brother, give me boy advice" grace laughed.

"well i'm a guy and i'm experienced so why not" luke said.

"i'll message him now" grace said, as she got her phone out.

"wait what do you i do if he doesn't reply?"

"you still go" luke said.

"come on let's get you looking hot" lexie laughed.

❀❀❀

"i can't even remember the last time i had my hair and makeup nice" grace said.

"well you need to show him what he's missing out on" lexie smiled, as she curled a strand of grace's hair.

"i don't think he's missing out on much" grace sighed.

"grace, i don't know your middle name, donahue! stop speaking like that. you're an amazing person, he'd be crazy to not show" lexie exclaimed.