"𝐝𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30

"hey guys" grace smiled, as she walked into the skills lab where jackson, alex and dr webber were.

"hey" jackson replied.

"jackson is trying to work out whether he wants to do neuro or plastics" webber explained, as grace slowly nodded.

"well who do you want to work with more?" she asked him.

"i dig plastics, but i'd like to actually be able to operate" jackson sighed. when he was working in plastics, mark wouldn't let him do a thing. he always just took over and made jackson watch.

"well, you're choosing between two world-class surgeons" webber stated. "this is not a problem. it is a privilege. embrace it" he expressed.

"yeah, feel the joy" alex nodded.

"look at you" webber said to alex.

"have i missed something?" grace chuckled, as she looked at how enthusiastic alex was being.

"hey, how'd you get out of your skills lab with bailey?" alex asked jackson.

"yeah how did you do that" grace asked him confused how bailey let him off.

"oh" jackson chuckled. "mayfield excuse" he said, as he looked at webber, who took put down the grape and the took of his glasses.

"you used the mayfield excuse on bailey?" webber said in shock.

"yes sir" jackson proudly nodded, and webber began hysterically laughing.

"what does it even mean?" she questioned. "it must be good for you guys to get out of everything using it" grace stated, as she sat down.

"donahue, it's not for you to use" webber told her, still laughing.

"um okay? noted" she said as she stood back up and left, confused at what this whole mayfield thing was.

grace met back up with jackson and alex. alex took them up and showed them the outside of a room. the sign next to the door read '22' and 'dr jason mayfield'.

"take a look" alex said to jackson as they walked closer to it.

"dr jason mayfield, ED specialist?" he questioned.

"room 22. mayfield in 22" alex pointed out.

grace began hysterically laughing. "no wonder webber told me the excuse wasn't for me" she laughed even harder. "you told bailey you had erectile dysfunction" she said practically crying at this point.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry" she said trying to stop herself from laughing.

"alex told shepherd" jackson nervously chuckled.

webber say them and came walking off. "oh karev! there you are" webber greeted. "just read your paper, excellent first draft" he said giving him his paper.

"oh uh and don't hang out by mayfield. people get the wrong idea" he said quietly. "especially you donahue, unless you're there for moral support of avery, of course" he joked.

"dr webber you have made my day" grace said laughing again, before her and jackson walked off. jackson lifted his jacket over his face so no one could see it was him.

"calm down, it's fine" grace chuckled.

grace went over to luke and jess' place to go see baby olivia, since jackson was helping derek build the house again.

"hey, how is she doing?" grace asked as she walked in.

"she's great" jess smiled. "luke has actually just gone to the grocery store" she explained.

"oh that's okay" grace smiled.

jess passed olivia over to grace and grace sat and talked to her for a little bit. "hello, olivia, aw you have your mommy's eyes" she said in baby voice.

"how was your day at work?" she asked her sister in law.

"it was good" grace smiled. "you'll never guess what jackson did" she said chuckling.

"what did he do?" jess asked.

"he told one of the attendings he had erectile dysfunction" grace told her as she began laughing, jess began laughing too. "i can assure you he doesn't" she quickly said.

"how did that even happen?" jess asked, through a laugh.

"well, jackson and another resident, alex. they got told an excuse which was mayfield 22 or something and they went around and used it..." grace explained the whole story, leaving her and jess laughing.

"isn't he silly?" she chuckled in baby voice to olivia, who just lay on her lap looking up grace.