"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐝𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐮𝐞" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28

"hey, is it up yet?" grace asked as she walked over to meredith, cristina and alex.

"not yet" they replied. they carried on walking and then bumped into jackson and april.

"is it up yet?" they asked.

"it's going up now" april replied, they all began walking together.

"hey" grace smiled as she walked next to jackson and he gave her a quick kiss.

"hey" he replied with a smile.

"have you heard anything?" jackson asked meredith.

"haven't heard anything" she replied.

"how are you even here?" april asked her with a sigh.

"well there's nothing i can do, and i have to do something, so i might as well do this" meredith replied.

"it's up!" they all said, as they walked over to the OR board to see what they were doing for their first day doing lead surgeries.

"OR 3" cristina read. "yes i love OR 3" she sung.

"wait, bowel resection?" grace asked alex. "i thought you had a peds case?"

"they switched last minute" he replied.

"you can just switch" april snapped.

cristina saw jackson's being written. "oh, plastics" she smirked. "i thought you were the gunther? wasting all your capital on boob jobs, huh?" she smirked.

"it's a cleft lip" he corrected her.

"i'm changing a kids life today" he proudly smiled.

"he's good at plastics" grace smiled defending him.

"oh you can't talk, you're part of the vagina squad" cristina scoffed.

"i- you did not just go there" grace laughed. "my main specialty is going to be fetal anyway" she said this time defending herself. "plus i'm doing a c-section today, so that's obstetrics, it's to do with babies not vaginas"

"okay guys" april cheered. "uh, you also start teaching skills labs today. i made up a schedule for the month. it's up on the board in my office" she explained.

they all looked at her confused, "in your what?" grace asked with a turned face.

they followed april into a room, "when did we get this?" cristina asked, as she walked in and looked around.

"uh, we didn't" april corrected her.

"it's great in here" grace smiled, as she threw herself down on the couch.

"it's for the chief resident actually" april pointed out to them.

"this is good i can sleep on this" alex said as he sat down next to graceon a green couch.

"yeah, i got that on craigslist. it's-its mine" april told them, as they all ignored her.

"we got a fridge" meredith excitedly told them.

"we got a fridge!?" grace exclaimed as she jumped up and looked at it.

"uh why's my name on this?" cristina asked as she looked at the white board.

april ran over to the board and explained. "there are this months intern skills labs. each of you have been given one skills lab to teach"