"𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗

they had all just finished taking all of the wedding photos together, and they had some time to spare, before they sat and ate.

grace saw this as a perfect opportunity to finally tell jackson about the pregnancy.

"can i talk to you?" she asked him.

"sure" he smiled, as she grabbed his hand and pulled him away to a quite space.

"okay, so what i'm about to tell you is really really big" she started. "and it will come as a shock and i don't know how you're gonna react, but-" she said, as she began panicking slightly.

"hey, hey" jackson softly chuckled, as he placed his arm around her. "you can tell me anything, take your time" he smiled.

grace nodded, as she took a deep breath. "i'm pregnant" she revealed, as she closed her eyes waiting for him to say something.

"really?" he asked, as grace nervously nodded. "this is great" he smiled.

grace opened her eyes, as she looked at her husband. he had the biggest smile on his face.

"you're happy?" she smiled, as she looked at him.

"of course i'm happy" he exclaimed, as he lifted her up and spun her around. "i just got married to the most beautiful woman in the world and then right after i find out i'm going to have a baby with her" he smiled, as he began kissing her.

"i'm only 6 weeks" she told him. "but, we're having a baby" she smiled, as he gave the same expression back.

"so when do we tell people?" he asked her, as he held her hand when they walked back over to their guests.

"not until 12 weeks" she told him. "alex already knows, but he won't say anything" she stated.

"i'm so happy right now" he smiled again, as he wrapped his arm around grace and kissed her on the head.

"me too" she replied, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

❀❀❀

"grace" arizona smiled, as she ran to her. "you look beautiful" she smiled, as she gave her a hug.

"thank you so much" she smiled, as callie gave her a hug also.

naomi walked over to see grace, as well as they all had a catch up.

soon after, grace went over to speak to alex, who was sat at the bar. "where's jo?" she asked, as she took a seat next to him.

"she's over there" he said, as he looked behind him at her.

"you should tell her" grace told him, as she stood up and patted him on the shoulder.

"tell her what?" he asked, as grace shrugged and as she walked back, as he shook his head and began laughing.

grace and jackson then went over to talk to meredith, derek, cristina and owen.

❀❀❀

everyone had ate their food and it was now time for some speeches from their friends and families.

"i have known jackson for years and i've also known grace for a long time and i can tell you all that they are the definition of love" april told everyone. "i hope that you both have the happiest life together as a married couple" she smiled, as she raised her glass.