𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗

grace was laying on the earthy, hard ground, she opened her eyes and saw a bright blue sky from above her, and the huge woodland trees. where was she?

she suddenly heard screaming. she stood up, and tried to go the direction she heard them coming from. she felt herself becoming dizzy and light headed, so she stopped for a second and then carried on. where was she?

one minute, she was on a plane and now she was in the middle of a forest. they were stranded.

she saw meredith laying on the floor and cristina trying to wake her up. "c-cristina?" grace yelled.

"grace" cristina yelled back. grace tried to move quicker to get over to her.

meredith was now awake and sat up. the three girls looked at each other, as they were in shock.

"g-grace" meredith stuttered. "you have a piece of glass sticking in your foot"

"oh, uh, wow i do" she said calmly. this was because of all the adrenaline she had. "mer, you have some glass in your leg" she pointed out.

"agh!" grace screamed as she pulled out the sharp piece of glass out of her foot. "i-i need something, for-for pressure" she groaned.

"here" cristina said as she chucked some scrap piece of fabric over to her. "i-i lost my shoe!" cristina exclaimed, as she moved around in pain with her shoulder.

"w-where's lexie?" grace panicked. "and-and who is that screaming?" she asked. "is that arizona?"

"i don't... i don't know. i lost a shoe" cristina stated.
"what happened?" meredith asked.

"we-we were in a plane crash" grace stuttered, as she looked at the wrecked plane in front of her. "where is arizona?" she said again. "arizona!" she yelled.

"where is derek!" meredith exclaimed. "guys, where is derek?"

"he was sucked out of the side when we hit the trees, and then the back of the plane came off. it came-it came off" cristina explained.

"lexie" grace cried, as she began to panic.
"lexie was in the back of the plane" meredith stated, as she began to cry as well.

"i-i looked to the back, and all i could see was freakin' sky" cristina told them.

"i don't know! i only have one shoe!" cristina screamed. "shut up! shut up!" cristina yelled over to arizona.

"there she is" grace sighed, as she saw the piece of cloth soak up with blood.

they heard a footsteps, so they turned around and saw mark behind them.

"do you hear that sound?" meredith asked, as they heard a tapping noise coming from the distance. "where is that sound coming from?"

"there!" arizona pointed to the direction of the sound with a strained voice. "it's coming from over there"

they walked in the direction arizona pointed to. meredith was screaming for derek and lexie.

in front of them, they saw the remains of the back of the plane and saw a hand hitting the plane with a seatbelt. "lexie" mark muttered.

"lexie!" grace yelled, as she made her way over as fast as she could, however she was more limping than anything.

"lexie" she cried, when she saw her best friend lying there on the floor, trapped under a huge scrap of metal. "lexie" she whispered with tears running down her face, as she knelt down and grabbed her hand.