"𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠" - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏

"look what we've got" grace yelled, running to jackson with a square invitation in her hand.

"what's that?" he asked, looking up from his breakfast.

"bailey and warren's wedding invite" she exclaimed, opening it up.

grace pulled the invite out of the envelope and read it. "oh my god, oh my god it's going to be christmas themed" grace excitedly said. "aw it's gonna be beautiful" she exclaimed, rushing to their bedroom.

❀❀❀

grace walked back to the kitchen putting on her boots. "where are you going?" jackson asked.

"i'm going out shopping, for something to wear" grace smiled, she had the day off so she decided to do some shopping. "i'll be back soon" she told him, giving him a quick kiss.

"okay, i love you" jackson called out, as grace opened the door.

"i love you too" she replied, rushing to the car.

❀❀❀

grace sat in the car and put on the heaters, it was freezing in seattle. she turned on the radio and drove to the mall.

she got out of the car and headed to her favourite shops to find some new stuff.

grace was stood in line waiting to pay for her clothes. she got called over. "this colour will look great on you" one of the workers told her.

"thank you so much" grace replied with a warm smile.

"thank you for shopping with us today, have a good day" the lady said, as grace grabbed her bags.

"you too" grace nodded, before walking out.

❀❀❀

grace was sat in the food mall on the phone to jackson, he needed her to pick up some stuff. "alright, so socks and what else?" grace asked, writing it down on a piece of paper.

"some black trousers, but you know the certain kind i get" he said, not giving her a clue on what they were called.

"no i don't" grace sighed. "you should've just came with me" she told him, before a huge commotion happened.

a woman had fallen from a tall height, loads of people were screaming and running over. grace looked over at them all, standing up as she slowly walked over to. "help she's pregnant!" a man shouted.

"jackson, i've got to call you back" grace instantly told him, before immediately hanging up and running over to the scene.

❀❀❀

"i'm am dr grace donahue, i work at seattle grace mercy west" grace told them all as she rushed down to the woman on the floor.

grace checked for a pulse and thankfully it was there, the woman was still alive, she wasn't sure about the baby yet though. "okay, can anyone tell me her name!?" grace shouted, through all the commotion.

"mary jasdeen" a man said running over. "she's my daughter" he revealed.

"okay, sir. this is probably extremely hard. i promise we will do the best we can" grace reassured the father. "has anyone called an ambulance?" she shouted, as she realised it still wasn't there.