Pt.1

You were washing dishes and heard footsteps. "Oh hello Mr.Uchiha" you said greeting him.

He glared at you "y/n did you properly clean the restrooms like I said". "Yes sir" giving him a weak smile. "Good now hurry up and wash those dishes quick".

"Yes sir I'm on it" you quickly turned and went back to scrubbing. "Maid hurry up and peel me an orange I'm in the mood for one".

You dried your hands and peeled the orange and gave it to him on a small plate. "Maid I want you to feed me theses pieces". You nodded placing the pice in his mouth.

He glared at you as you fed him "Mr.Uchiha am I doing good"?

He got angry "don't speak unless your spoken to, know your place your nothing but a maid you hear me". He threw the plate on the floor making you shake.

"I-I apologize Mr.Uchiha I'll get this cleaned" he grabbed your face squeezing your cheeks. "Learn to speak properly" he let go leaving read finger marks on your cheeks.

"I will do better" you said picking up the broken plate pieces. "Hurry up bring me another orange to my room" he said snapping and exited.

You let out a sigh and "clean the mess up". On your way up the stairs you heard a loud slam making you jump. He then yelled out slurs "Maid where the hell are you".

"I'm here sir and I have your fresh orange here too" you said with a soft smile. But you then looked down seeing a jewelry box broken on the floor.

"Did you clean my room today" he asked with rage in his eyes. "Yes sir I did this morning".

He got into your face "I'm missing my Golden watch, yesterday it was here and now it's gone hand it over before things get worse for you".

"Sir please I would never take from you" you said shaking with the orange still in your hand.

"You little whore how dare you lie to my face" he slammed you against the wall. Your eyes filled with tears "Mr.Uchiha please listen to me I'm telling the truth".

Tears ran down your face while you tried to hand him the orange. He slapped it out of your hands.

"Just give it up already that watch cost more than your entire life" he said as he slammed the wall looking down at you.

Endless tears came down "Mr.Uchiha I promise I didn't take it please believe me". He took a deep breath and sat on a chair that was next to his bed.

While he ran his fingers through his hair he told you to come. You stood up straight and slowly walked towards him with tears still falling.

He looked up to you as you dried the tears. He yanked you by the arm and laid you on his lap face down. "A thief needs to be taught a lesson" he said holding you down.

"Mr.Uchiha no please" you tried to escape but he had great strength. "Fighting back huh" he lifted your skirt revealing your ass.

"How lewd of you to be at work with no underwear". You gripped his leg "Mr.Uchiha I beg you don't do this". He gave an evil grin "you need to be taught a lesson" he raised his hand a gave you a smack on your ass.

You let out a moan in pain with more tears falling. "Now tell me where's my watch". "I-I didn't take it" he raised his hand again and gave you two hard smacks.

"What did I say about speaking properly...so disobedient you are". He looked down to find you dripping wet.

His eyes widen "you little pervert getting off on me spanking you". Your cheeks were bright red. Laying there in his lap made you realize how small you were. "Mr.Uchiha I didn't take it but how can I make it up to you...I can work more shifts...anything please".

He slid his fingers in making you moan out. He laughed playing with your clit. "Look at this...your body can't contain its self from my touch...you little slut you like what I'm doing to you DONT YOU".

"Please sir" you cried out and moaned. He stood you up while you tried to catch your breath. Then grabbed you by the collar and ripped you button down uniform off.

You gasped as the only thing you wore under was a black lace bra. You turned red as you body shakes while trying to cover yourself with your hands.

Madara looked at you while he licked his lips. He went into a drawer an pulled out a leather paddle. You gasped shaking even more.

He then yanked your bra off while you moan in pain. You could hear him chuckle as he slid the paddle up you leg to your ass. "Bend down" he ordered. You did as told since there was no getting out of it.

"Last chance where is the watch" you looked up meeting eyes with him. He looked down to you and pinched you nipple. "Where is it you little thief"!

You bit you lip trying not to moan out shaking your head not saying a word. He gave you more slaps on your cheeks making them sting more. You cried out again feeling like you where about to collapse.

"Fine" he grabbed you and threw you on the bed. "Mr.Uchiha stop this" you said as you curled up.

He climbed on the bed towering over you "who are you to tell me weather what to do and not, know your place maid because I own you". He grabbed your face and smashed his lips onto yours.

"I won't stop till you confess" he started unzipping his pants revealing his throbbing cock. Your eyes widen seeing the massive thick cock already forming cream from the tip.

"Sir to make you believe me you can do whatever you want to my body...because I do belong to you and only you". He gave you a devilish smile "you've been wanting this haven't you I see the way you look at me from the corner of your eye".

He yanked you by the leg and spreader both of them he waisted no time and rammed himself into you. You moaned out gripping the sheets making your back arch.

"Your so wet and tight" he groaned out thrusting faster and faster. All you could do was moan you could feel his hot cock throbbing in you.

The two of you moaned out from every thrust. "Sir I'm- I'm going to cum" you moaned out. He laughed pinning both your arms down "did I say you can cum you better hold it in". He pulled his cock out making a squirting noise.

"Look my cock is drenched did you cum". You were about to cum when he stopped you "no sir i didn't".

You didn't want him to stop you wanted cum so badly your orgasm that was about to reach it's peak until it started to fade.

"Mr.Uchiha please" you grabbed onto his shoulders and hugged him tightly. "I beg you please put it back in me".