Pt.2

"Beg some more" he said sitting back on the chair as his boner twitched.

You quickly got off the bed as your inner thighs dripped. "Sir please i need you in me I can't take this". You got on your knees and stared to suck and lick his balls.

He looked down to you and crossed his arms. "Your going to have to do more than that" he said as he pushed you back with his foot making you fall.

Tears came down "I want to cum please sir" you got up and sat on his lap as you kissed his neck and rubbed his arms.

He closed his eye as his arms were still crossed. You gripped onto his shoulders and spread you legs you then held his cock sliding it in making you moan.

"Mr.Uchiha you can cum in me" you whispered into his ear and licked his neck. Madaras eyes widen as he picked you up while his cock was still in you. He smiled as he bounced you up and down carrying you by your ass. The two started moaning out hugging him tightly scared to fall.

"You little thief you ended up seducing me" he said as he pounded harder making you gasp for air.
You rested you head on his shoulder as you had drool coming out.

"Mr.Uchiha can I cum please" you moaned into his ear. You could hear the moans under his breath it made you even more aroused.

He laid you down on the bed holding your legs apart "you can come when I say so" he said out of breath. You locked eyes with him he slowed down just a bit and slowly went in and out.

You were about to cum and clenched the sheets. He bent down to your ear "I want you to cum with me" he said rubbing his hands all over your body. "Yes sir" you said blushing in a weak voice.

"I'm going to cum now" he groaned he held your hand "cum now". The two moaned out you came them Madara released him cum inside you.

"Ahhh it's so hot my body feels like it's on fire" you screamed out as the thick white liquid shot in you with great force.

Your orgasm lasted longer than usual making your body twitch. Madara grinned looking down seeing the cum leak out from you.

He took out his cock and spreads your lips with his fingers he bent down admiring the view. "How does it feel to be filled up with my semen".

You laid there feeling the it leak out it felt weird you then grew tired. "Mr.Uchiha it feels so good you can't even imagine".

He climbed on top of you and kissed you deeply "don't go falling asleep now your still getting punished" he said as he flipped you over.

You two went on for another two rounds he came once more in you and in your mouth. You felt so worn out.

"Mr.Uchiha no more please I didn't take it I swear" you said looking up with cum dripping down your chin. Ah I cant any more I'm at my limit you thought to yourself.

Madara picked you up from your arms "every time you say that do you know how hard I get" you look down to see he's still rock sold.

"No no more!
Code Orange!
Code Orange!"

"Y/n are you alright!" he asked holding you. Looking up you gave a weak nod "I'm sorry Madara I'm at my limit I came like eight times".

He chuckled rubbing your head "we made the safe word for a reason do not be sorry". You hugged him "no your still hard now I feel bad".

He sighed with a smile "y/n it's alright" he said picking you up and taking you to the bathroom.

He set you on the bench in the shower "I'm going to clean you up okay". You blushed "Madara come here" you said as your head leaned on the wall.

He came up to you "yes". You grabbed his cock and started rubbing it giving him a hand job. He towers over you pressing his hands against the wall heavy breathing. "Y/n you don't have to" he groaned.

He soon came all over your face letting out a moan. When he looked down his eyes widen and quickly turned on the water to rinse your face off. You smiled with a blush "I love you Madara". He crouched down to kiss you "I love you more y/n".

He took you a shower gently washing you whole body while you did the same back. "It's fine I can stand no need" you told him as your rinsed off. He pressed up against you as your wet body glides on his.

"Did you enjoy the role play tonight" he asked in your ear giving you chills. You blushed with a warm smile "I did a lot...it turned me on so much when you mistreated me Madara"

Madara blushed as he locked eyes with you. "Hmph and I liked how afraid and weak you looked when I raised my voice".

"M-Mr.Uchiha don't say such things....". The both of you broke out laughing he cupped your cheek gazing into your eyes. "Now what did I say about speaking that way" Madara said as he kissed you deeply.

"Madara um where did you get that prattle from" you said with a sweat mark. He laughed "we're you surprised I thought you would like it since..." his hand slid down to grip you ass while biting his lip.

"Heh yeah I liked it a lot but your hand is way better" you said kissing his neck.

The both of you madeout in the shower for about twenty minutes and dried off. The two of you stepped out the bathroom and froze with a blank face.

"Oh" you both said looking around the room. There where orange slices all over the floor with a shattered box, sheets all over the place and your ripped dress and bra hanging from the bed frame. The room was in a total mess.