Not Expected

On the car ride to Madaras

The hickeys still shown there was about four of them visible you tried wearing a turtleneck but it was summer time still. So you put on a cute collard shirt.

He cleared his throat seeing you touch your neck in the mirror "y/n we still have one more night at the hotel" he said laying his hand on your upper inner thigh.

You didn't say a word you put up the mirror and leaned over to Madara. You pulled his face in a bit and started to suck on his neck.

"Y/n!" he said blushing a bit. "Stay still" you whispered into his ear. He started heavy breathing a bit. You sucked and sucked then started to lick his neck cleaning up the saliva.

"Are you trying to seduce me y/n how lewd of you to make those noises into my ear" he said with a smirk gripping the wheel.

"I said stay still" you said as you started to suck on another spot. "Now she will know you belong to me" you said in a suductive tone.

Madara gulped "y/n your lucky your ass is still in pain because if it were up to me I would stop this car and violate your whole body".

"Heh I was trying to be dominant again did I do good" you said blushing with a warm smile.

Madara chuckled "your a good actor you know...we should try role play y/n". You rolled your eyes and smirked looking at the two love marks you left by near his jaw and the other on the side of his neck.

You two soon arrived at the house you felt nervous wondering how much rage would fill her.

He looked at you and nodded he went to open your door and took your hand. "Madara are you sure we could still pretend for a bit longer". He shook his head "y/n I'm tired of that it hurts not being able to touch you when I want...don't worry" he said patting your head.

You nodded and walked with him. "Is she even here" you asked. He nodded "all of my cars are here" he said pointing out. "Oh-".

He opened the door letting you step in first then followed you in. "Misa" Madara called out.

"I'm over here Madara" she said calmly. Madara took you hand and stepped into the dining room.

The both of you stepped in seeing Misa sitting drinking wine. "Hello Y/n" she said taking a sip. Madara held your hand tighter. "Hello Misa how are you". She looked at you from a side eye.

"Fine...looks like you two had fun last night" she said looking at your neck. "Misa I'm done I want a divorce I found someone I truly love" Madara said in a stern voice.

"Alright" she said looking at you. You and Madara looked at each other in shock. "Alright aren't you furious Misa" Madara asked.

"I was last night...so angry I wanted to burn this house down, but came to my senses" she turned to you.

"Then I remembered what y/n said about finding true love...I've seen the way you look at her Madara with those eyes filled with love, you never looked at me with those eyes not once".

"So are you still going to black mail me" Madara said looking down.
Misa took another sip "Madara I tortured you enough for these past years...I already packed all my things because I too have found my true love".

Madara and yours eyes widen "really" you both said. She laughed "both of you are cute..yes I met a girl we were best friends until I found my self falling for her" she said as she took another sip.

You let out a breath in relief "Misa...thank you" she stood up "don't thank me I've been a terrible person it's time I changed".

She came up to Madara placing the ring in his hand "give it to someone who deserves this" she said rubbing his arm and walked away. Madara looked at the ring in his palm and nodded.

Misa turned back "I apologize for everything" she said as she held the door. Madara nodded again "bye Misa" he said clenching the ring.

The two of you stood there in silence. "Did not expect that" Madara said chuckling. "Wow she found herself a girlfriend" you said gazing out. Madara let out a sigh and placed his hands on his hips "yeah that really confused me she never showed signs of her likening women".

"Maybe she was fighting it and finally found her true self" you said leaning on him.

Madaras lifted your chin to kiss you with passion. "Y/n would you like to move in with me I understand if you say no". Looking at Madara you felt your heat racing wanting to scream out yes.

"Madara...I never moved in with anyone before-" he held both of your hands "y/n it's okay I don't want to rush you I understand".

You gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "You didn't let me finish what I said was that I never moved in with anyone before and now I'm ready to try it out".

His face lit up he picked you up giving you butterfly kisses all over. You looked into his eyes sharing a moment.

"Oh no" you said looking out. "What happened y/n am I hurting you" he quickly set you down. "No I just realized...I don't have a job anymore".

He chuckled taking your hand and pulling you in "oh your still going to be my maid" he said grinning". You blushed and looked down.

"I still have college for another six months then I will be finished and finally have my degree but apparently this place is almost an hour away from my college so I will be moving in when I'm done with school".

Madara smiled "oh Y/n I don't plan for you to move in here no no I'm selling this house me and you are moving into a new one or we can look at my other houses".

Your jaw dropped "other houses just how many do you have"! he nodded "only five"!

Y/n Thought POV
ONLY FIVE he says it like nothing this mf.
-
"Well do you own any by Business college". He snapped "yes I do in fact it's in the neighborhood behind the college".

Your eyes lit up "yesss that would save me so much time in the mornings". "Let's go look at it" he said taking your hand.

A life time Madara x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें