Insides

"Hey I'm heading home are you". "Yes I am  how was dress shopping" Madara asked.

"It was good I picked out a perfect one with Mitos help...um if you get home first can you be naked on the bed". Madara licked his lips "yes y/n...will we do anything more than hands".

You chuckled "Hmm want to do a sixty nine". Madaras lips quivered "y/n your making it so hard for me let me just slip it in once".

"Madara no the suspense makes it more fun doesn't it". "Mhm it does I'm tempted". "I'm almost home see you in a bit bye". "Bye y/n".

When you pulled in you seen Madaras car and bit your lip. You quickly ran inside to the bedroom and seen Madara laying on the bed with his throbbing cock.

You got undressed and went on top of kissing his neck. "What's wrong honey are you not enjoying it". He looked up "I am" and grabbed you with great force flipping you over and pinning your arms down.

Madara that hurts a little um your squeezing a little hard. "So what if I am" he said as he towers over you. "W-what's wrong did I do something wrong"? He didn't say a word and bit your neck "ahh tha- that hurts". You cried out for him to stop as he  laughed "your so weak y/n I can do what ever I want to you".

"Ma-Madara okay stop messing around it's not funny okay". Madara gave you a look and flipped you over "do you believe I'm joking around do I look like a clown to you". He smacked you ass with great force making you scream out.

"Mmm those screams are music to my ears". He said as he raised his hand again. You started kicking your legs and tried to break your arms free. "What did I do to you Madara you said with tears falling why are you hurting me".

He slapped harder making you gasp and cry. He laughed "if only you can see how bright red they are right now".

"I'm going to let go of your hands if you don't stay still I'll have to discipline you again".

You were heavy breathing "okay Madara I promise...just tell me why are you acting this way".

"Do you really not know why y/n" he said as he spreads your cheeks revealing your hole". "No no stop Madara I'm serious okay you've gone to far".

He grinned licking his fingers "let's see how tight you are". You gasp and quickly crawled out but as you tried he grabbed your and laughed. "Madara" you said with fear in your eyes "I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to" you yelped.

He grabbed your head a smashed his lips on yours. You wrapped your arms around him. "Please don't punish me please honey I love you".

He ran his hands down your back sucking your neck. "You still need to be punished for not listening" he whispered. You eyes widen with tears falling. He slid his fingers down into you.

"You like this don't you y/n your soaked do you like what I'm doing to you does this bring you pleasure" he said as he grabbed your face.

You bit your lip closing your eyes. He chuckled "you sick pervert you want more SAY IT Y/N" he said pinching your nipple.

You moaned a little blushing "I- I want you to punish me more honey please". He smiled kissing your nipples then biting. "That's what I like to hear". You moan out as he bites harder. You cupped his cheeks lifting his head locking eyes. He grinned sliding his fingers in you making you moan out. "Ha ha ahhhh ngh I'm going to".

Madara grabbed your face "I did not say you could y/n" he slipped his fingers out leaving you on edge. "No no please Madara I want to" you said begging as you squirm and squeezed your legs.

He raised his hand and slapped your thighs "do not speak". He sat you up and shoved his cock in your mouth making you gag with tears falling down.

He thrusted and thrusted groaning out. He pulled your head back letting you breathe. You gasped and gasped looking up to him with tears falling. He rubbed his cock all over your face as you tried catching your breath.

"Look how big it is compared to your face". You bit your lip with puppy eyes. He laughed you can speak for now Madara said as he lifted your chin.

You licked his cock you rubbed your face up against his balls
"M-Madara" you ran you hands up his six pack "please I want to cum I'm begging you honey".

He licked his lips and pushed you back. "Spread those legs now you pervert". You seen him crawl to you with his cock twitching.

He licked his fingers then sliding them in you moan grabbing his shoulders. He licked and sucked your clit.

Your legs shake as you grip onto the sheets. "You cum when I say so y/n I can feel your body shaking as your about to". Madara slipped his fingers out as you were about to.

"No no don't stop please Madara I was just about to". You whine out at tears fell you slid your hand down wanting to touch your self.

Madara grabbed your wrist "what the hell do you think your doing". He said in an angry tone "who gave you permission to touch yourself".

You started getting frustrated "I- don't like to be put on edge twice Madara it hurts I'm desperate to cum". You tackled Madara down as he let out a gasp.

You got on top of him grabbing his cock and sliding it in. You both moaned out Madara moaned out gripping your waist.

"Code Orange" he said looking into your eyes. "Y/n what are you doing we were supposed to save for our wedding night"!

You look down at him with lust in your eyes "Madara I'm sorry I- I just I can't control myself".

Madara looked down as his cock was in you he slowly moved up and down licking his lips. You moan a little "ahh ahhh Madara it's okay we could just do it once right". He started moving faster "y/n did role play...was I to hard on you".

You smiled "no no you just drove me crazy edging me". He grinned "ahh I see hmp we were just getting started" he said chuckling.

"I know I know I'm sorry honey here let me make it up to you". You started humping up and down. Madara moaned out "I miss feeling your insides".

You both moaned and groaned out holding each other.