Clinic

"Madara hey I'm going to step out for a bit okay". He quickly got up and got in your way "to where".

"Oh um I have to go for a check up yup I think I'm might have a cold". Madara placed his hand on your head "hmm your not hot I can take you". "Um no no I can go myself you stay here you came home from work a little late so rest up if I am really am sick you can take care of me heh".

"You gave Madara a kiss on the cheek I'll be back in an hour" and walked out quickly.

"Phew I'm surprised he didn't interrogate me" you said as you drove off.

I haven't gotten my period I'm a little scared I'm pretty sure it's just late but it never hurts to check.

You were going to a clinic to check if you were pregnant. Yes I do want to have a kid with him but not now in like a year or two.

I can't buy a pregnancy test because Madara would find out so quick sigh*. Every time we do it he always cums in me when I tell him to shoot it in my mouth or body his excuse is that he can't hold it in and cums right into me....

I swear I think he's trying to get me pregnant...but I am taking my birth control. Ugh all this thinking...I really hope I'm not preggo!

When you got into the clinic you sighed some papers registering yourself and waited in the waiting area for about twenty minutes.

You where finally called in "hello y/n I'll be your doctor today". "Hello nice to meet you".

"Okay well were going to take some blood and have you urine in this cup". You nodded and went to the restroom then came back and extracted blood.

"The wait will be about and hour to run the test you can go back to the waiting room please" the doctor said opening the door for you.

"Yes ma'am" you made your way out and waited. You suddenly started to feel nervous. What if I am pregnant I don't want a belly for my wedding. No no I'm not stop overthinking y/n calm down breath.

You stayed there just staring at the floor. You phone went off and got a message. "Oh it's Madara".

M: How are you feeling
Y: I'm feeling a little sick I'm in the waiting room.
M: I can go up there and wait with you if your lonely
You chuckled at his message sigh he's so cute.
Y: Your too sweet no I'm fine they might call me in right now I love you I'll see you in a bit.
M: love you more

You set your phone down and took a deep breath you placed your hand on your stomach maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I was.

Moments later
"Y/n L/n where ready for you" the doctor announced. You felt your self get more nervous now that your time came.

"Hello y/n how are you". "I'm okay" you said with a weak smile. That's good okay your results are in.

You nodded looking down. Well it looks like you are not pregnant. Your eyes lit up "oh what a relief".

"But it seems we found something out on your tests..." the doctor said looking in your eyes. "Huh" you paused feeling your heart race.

Well it seems that you are infertile meaning you cannot have children. You felt heartbroken "wha-what is the cause of this doctor".

She laid a hand on your arm well it seems you haven't had your period because infertility causes you to not produce eggs.

"Is there anything else doctor". She shook her head no ma'am your perfectly healthy that's all.

You looked down feeling defeat. "Okay thank you for everything bye" you walked out with sadness filling your chest and heart.

"I can't have babies" you said out loud staring out into the blank. I can't tell Madara yet no no I'll wait. A tear fell down I will never have a child of my own.

You drove home feeling depressed. Walking in you had tired eyes from crying so much. Madara greeted you "y/n how are you feeling what did the doctor say". "Um turns out I'm not sick at all but I just feel really tired".

You passed Madara slouching on your way to the room. He turned back knitting his brows together.

You laid down curling up well y/n you did wish you weren't pregnant ha and it came true...you should be celebrating...right.

Madara soon came in he didn't say anything he just laid down with you wrapped his arms around you. "Get some rest y/n" he said kissing your shoulder.

You turned facing him and burrowing your face in his chest. Madara I want us to get married next week is that okay.

His eyes widen "yes it's settled then y/n you will soon be my wife". You could hear the excitement in his voice. You brushed the hair out of his face and just ran your nails softly through his scalp.

Looking into his eyes you gave a weak smile and nodded "yes and you will soon be my husband Madara".

"Okay now y/n get some rest you have worse eye bags than me" he said jokingly. You chuckled closing your eyes. "But your eye bags are cute" you whispered as you dozed off into his arms.

He knitted his brows together looking down to you what really happened at the doctors y/n he said in his head as he rubbed your back.