Sarada

You woke up and looked around. Ngh I fell asleep. You found yourself covered in a blanket. "Aww they covered me". Sitting up you let out a groan and seen a message from Madara.

M: I'll be home in a hour my love
Y: okay honey love you
M: love you more

You set your phone down and slowly got up and made your way to the restroom. You paused to hearing groans and smacking.

You smiled blushing hehe I will see them kiss.

You walked closer to the restroom "oh my gosh I need to pee". Walking down the hall you froze and gasped "oh my gosh no this is not what I wanted to see!!!".

Izuna and Tobirama jumped and quickly fixed themselves quickly taking there hands out each other's pants. "Y/n I'm sorry" Izuna said. "This is a misunderstanding y/n" Tobirama said blushing.

"Misunderstanding  ha- okay get out the way I need to use the restroom". Tobirama paused "Y/n your pants are all wet". "Wha-" you looked down.

"I- I think my water broke" Tobirama and Izuna looked at each other. "Shit did we scare the baby out of her". Tobirama had fear in his eyes "don't say that...I don't know y/n we need to get you to the hospital NOW".

Tobirama carried you into the car while Izuna called Madara. "I sorry Y/n" Tobirama whispered. "It wasn't your fault" you said chuckling.

Izuna hopped in the car "Madara is on his way". You smiled rubbing your belly "Sarada I guess you couldn't wait".

-

You were set up in a bed and just stared off. "Ow..." laying there you starting to have contractions.

"Where is he it's been a while...". Tobirama and Izuna stepped in here we got you coffee.

"Um I can't drink that but thank you". "Eh- oh Tobirama get her some water". You chuckled "no it's fine I'm not thirsty".

They stood there looking at the floor. "Hey um what's wrong" you said with a frown.

"Y/n were sorry for what you saw it was disrespectful of us to have done that at your house" Izuna said. You chuckled "it's okay I'm glad to see you two are very much happy wink wink".

Tobirama blushed "Izuna I told you to keep it in your pants". Izuna eyes widen "what- I told you no and you forced yourself onto me you pervert".

You smiled rubbing your belly "ack shit that hurts" you yelled out.

The door swings open and Madara comes rushing in. "Y/n my love" you glare at him "shut up and come hold my hand". He knitted his brows "uh- y/n yes of course".

You gave him a kiss and squeezed his hand "this really hurts" you said clenching your eyes.

Every one stayed quiet as you whimper out. Madara smiled knitting his brows "I'm sorry I was so late I tried rushing y/n".

"It's okay honey your here now". Madara turned to Izuna and Tobirama thank you both for helping y/n".

"Your welcome Madara" Tobirama said nodding "come Izuna we should leave them". Izuna and Madara made eye contact for a second then shut the door.

Madara held your hand and touched your stomach "I'm going to be a father today y/n". You gave a weak smile "yes and I a mother".

---

That night Madara laid with you and held you in the hospital bed with Sarada in a small crib next to you. The next morning you went home you and Madara gazed at Sarada. "She's beautiful just like you y/n". You gave him a kiss "she has your hair". He chuckeld rubbing her cheek "Y/n I've never been so happy you y/n you brought light into my life since we met".

"Madara my wish came true sometimes I would cry at night wishing I could have a child since I found out about the news and now look it came true". Madara gazed into your eyes he hugged you and Sarada. "Y/n we should go lay down you still seem pretty exhausted" you nodded yeah I am lets go take a nap honey".
-

Sarada started crying as you went into bed "oop i think she's hungry". Madara carried Sarada to you kissing you on the forehead. As you started breast feeding Madara watched "ngh she's latching on hard".

Madara smiled "so when am I going to get a taste". You glared at him throwing a pillow at him "leave Saradas food alone you pervert". "Please let me suck on the other one ill be gentle" flick* "pervert".

Later that afternoon the three of you napped on the bed with Sarada in the middle.

Five months later

You and Madara got use to being parents that night you hired a babysitter for a couple of hours. You called Madara to meet you at a hotel he was pretty surprised and rushed there. There you waited on the bed wearing lingeri. Madara opened the door with a grin. As he walked in he unbuttoned his shirt and stared down at you licking his lips.

You leaned back "Honey we haven't done it in a while". "I know and I'm going to give it to you good...I can see how soaked you are through those thin panties". Your heart raced as how excited you grew seeing Madara look at you with those dark eyes.

You blushed looking down "Madara its been so long I'm nervous a bit it that weird". "I apologize y/n but I wont go easy on you prepare yourself". You gulped as you spread your legs "well please hurry its getting harder to control myself".

Madara grinned holding his massive cock as it leaked cum. "Look how excited you've made me y/n do you still remember the safe word". You nodded crawling towards him kissing his tip and licking "code orange". He grinned touching your lips "hmph I'm going to fill up all your holes".     

He grabbed you with a tight grip and laid you down kissing your neck you quiver gripping onto his back he moved your panties aside and shoving it in thrusting faster and faster. Screaming out moans you gaze into his eyes "Ma- Madara this is amazing I think I'm going to cum nghh". He groaned out biting your neck "dammit you feel so good I'm already going to cum y/n".

He kissed you deeply sucking on your tongue "hold it in y/n I want to do something". Biting your lip you nodded ngh "I don't think i ca-".  He pulled out and quickly slid his fingers in while he rubbed himself.

Your legs shake as his fingers went crazy deep in you. Your back arched as you gripped the sheets "I'm cumming" you moaned out. Madara grinned as he moaned and groaned "that's it let it squirt out y/n your doing so good".

You look down and see yourself squirt out as Madara cums all over your stomach and legs. He kissed you deeply "mmm". "Madara that was so good...I want more". He smiled picking you up and bringing you in for a hug "I love you y/n". You kissed his cheek "I love you more".

"Y/n do you want to role play my little maid again". You got off and bent down. "Mr.Uchiha you left your clothes on the floor do you want me to fold them sir".