Birth control

The next morning you woke up refreshed "ahh yes that sleep was good".

You looked over to Madara not on the bed "oh he went to work aww I didn't get to make him breakfast or his lunch ack he's probably starving".

A laugh broke out "y/n adorable you are". "Madara your here" you hopped out of bed to give him a hug. "I'm glad your in a good mood this morning y/n". You smiled "I always am heh" you said with a weak smile and went off into the restroom to get ready for the day.

You popped your head out "have you showered already". Madara shook his head "no". "Do you want to join me" you asked with a smirk.

He nodded "oh y/n you almost forgot". "Huh what did I- oh" Madara held up a birth control pill that he got out the night stand. "Ohh thank you" you took it out his hand "now come on the water is running" you said.

You quickly tossed it in the trash since birth control was no longer necessary. Madara came in nude "Ahh a nice warm bath with you in the morning I couldn't be happier" he said as he stretched.

You chuckled taking his hand. "Honey let me wash you up" you said in a seductive way. Madara pressed you up the glass and slid it in making you moan out gripping onto his back. "You did that on purpose huh". You grinned "perhaps" you said heavy breathing and moaning out.

After almost an hour passed you two got out and dried up. You stepped out getting fresh air since it was steamy in there.

Madara used the restroom when he looked down to finish off something caught his eye. "What why is this here" he stepped out confused.

"Y/n why is your birth control in the trash". He held up the little pink pill, you suddenly felt like you got punched in the gut.

You froze trying to come up with something. "I dropped it and I got grossed out since it was the bathroom floor...look I was just about to get another".

"But y/n I came in you...you should have had it at that specific time y/n what if you get pregnant". "I'm not!" your said annoyed looking away.

"Y/n don't get angry I know your not ready for children yet so I'm just watching out for you".

"Okay Madara can we just stop talking about kids I'm positive I won't get pregnant" you looked up with sad eyes. Madara noticed "okay I apologize".

You felt your eyes fill shit don't cry don't cry. You got dressed and made your way to the kitchen meeting Madara there.

"Hey I didn't mean to be so rude I think my period is coming in".

Madara looked up to you "it's alright y/n sit I made breakfast this time". "Oh really thank you Madara". You sat there feeling awkward and guilty.

Madara severd your plate and sat down with a smile. "Y/n I have something planned for us...".

"Oh what is it Madara heh" he grinned. "Well we are going to tell my parents the news...today".

"Your eyes wide wow really what time". He kissed your cheek "well we were supposed to go for breakfast but you awoke a little late".

"Aww you should've waken me up". Madara reached out and caressed your cheek. "You looked so tired yesterday I had to let you sleep in but in an hour we will set out".

You blushed looking into his eyes. "So what did you tell your parents about me"? Madara paused "eh I haven't told them anything they think I'm only showing up".

"Wait do they still think your married to Misa". He gave a blank face and nodded "I wanted to surprise th-em". You sighed "oh Madara that's a terrible idea".

He gulped "really y/n is it". "You should have at least told them you had gotten a divorce".

He leaned in "I don't really care what they say or think I just want to show you off". You squeezed your legs and felt your cheeks get red. "Mmm- don't say things like that" you said as you looked away.

"Did I struck something in you I can see you legs quivering y/n". You turned more red "no...let me eat"! He laughed "y/n I love you".

"Yeah yeah I love you to" after some time passed you finished breakfast. "Madara I have something to tell you..." you said looking into his eyes. "Yes y/n tell me" he said holding your hand.

"Well I was thinking...we should hold off sex until our wedding night. Madara paused "that's going to be hard but I'm willing to y/n".

You smiled "it's only a week so it's not that bad heh". He gulped and nodded "yes only a week then I get to ravage your insides".

You blushed "yeah you can do what ever you want to me" you said with a wink.

He licked his lips with a devilish smile "anything hmmm we'll see".

"Well I'm going to go get ready" you said walking off.

Getting ready you started to get curious. You went naked in front of a body mirror. You looked at your ass and slid your finger down.

Ngh I heard you need lube so it can slide in easy ha ha my finger tip can't even go in.

We don't even own any since I'm always so wet sigh*. I have to prepare my self since I told him he can do anything to me.

Ooo I'll buy some toys to have a little fun with myself you said getting dressed. Mmm I can't let Madara find out since he hates toys.

What happened when you asked

"Hey Madara what do you say about bringing toys in". He looked at you with an angry face "I'm I not enough for you y/n you need toys to satisfy you now".

"No no I didn't mean to offend you Madara believe me your way more then enough it was just a thought...". He leaned in "well you get that though out of your head".

He grabbed you with a strong grip and took your pants off "we'll see if you consider toys after this".
-

You got chills and walked out the room ready to go.