Chapter 1

Percy Pov:

Reward ceremony on Olympus happened a week ago. Percy didn't know whether to be happy that Amphitrite accepted him or  horrified that she was trying to teach him how to behave like a prince. she says 'You are a prince even you don't want to be treated like one. You will be joining us in the future you have to learn proper etiquette' When he ask help from his father and triton, his father agreed with amphitrite and his brother laughs at his face.

So on that day onwards Amphitrite teaching him proper prince etiquette in his dreams. Percy prayed to both his father and step mother to leave him today to sleep and fell asleep.

/dream/

Percy is walking through New York streets. He was happy that Amphitrite left him today because she definitely wouldn't teach class in New York streets.

But Percy had so many demigod dreams to know that other God is influencing his dream otherwise he would have dreamed about blue chocolate chip cookies. those are heaven when you eat with a blue chocolate milkshake. Annabeth says he was obsessed with blue. He wasn't obsessed. Maybe he was a bit obsessed but who cares blue food tastes better. He is getting off-topic again.

He is roaming when he felt a aura behind him. It wasn't powerful like a god but has different but harsh power. hmm a titaness then. when turned back he recognised her right away.

He bowed and said "Lady Hecate what can i do for you". Hecate rolled her eyes "get up percy, over respect doesn't suit you". Percy stands and chuckled "Amphitrite want to change that, along the lines 'be a proper prince' she says".

You may think why they both are talking like friends. Because he and annabeth became fast friends with all minor gods. Him because they think they get recognition back because of him. And annabeth because she designing all their temples. So yeah they are friends.

Percy asked "why are you here Hecate?". Hecate asked " do you know about wizards and witches percy". Percy replied " yeah  chiron told us about them whenever we cross path with a wizard we have to say we belong to Olympia family, why are you asking this?".

Hecate sighed and started "there is a reason. They are not just my pet projects. They are my descendants. When camp half blood started they didn't have my cabin. my children didn't had a place there. So I want to build a home for my children and their descendants. I gave a little nudge to them they evolved or should i say devolved and became wizards and witches. they lost their divinity with time and can only channel their magic through wands. But when people feared about wizards and try to kill them i asked help from your father, he is the only god who helps other gods when it comes to their children. Poseidon sent one of his demigod daughter to search the lands for powerful wizards. Her name is Helga. she searched and selected 3 other wizards. She planted the idea to build a school to teach children how to protect them. Together the 4 of them build a school Hogwarts," percy snorted but Hecate continued  "when your father asked for my help, i sent a powerful wizard to help your brother at that time. After western flames shifted to America from England, i convinced Zeus to interact with the wizarding world. With council permission i take over American wizardry MACUSA and helps them. To wizards we became Royal wizards who cursed to be immortals."
Percy asked horrified"wait is that mean i'm a prince in this wizarding world too."
Hecate has an amused smile and said "yes you are prince to them because your father and uncles were the 3 ruling figures of Royal Family Olympia".

Percy asked "OK why are you telling me all of this". Hecate sighed and said "because recently American ministry came across a student who missed magical education because he was living in America but he have to attend Hogwarts". "ok, what does that have to do with me?, I'm not a wizard right chiron said demigods normally didn't became wizards because of their god blood, to do that they have to be your children or legacies" percy asked. Hecate nodded and said "yes percy you are correct. but tell me didn't you do something unexplainable something downright magical"
Percy remembered when he was 12 what he did to gabe with warding gesture. he later asked Grover about it, and he says that that shouldn't work for him. percy slowly nodded.

Hecate started again "they will come for you act surprised. don't tell them about you belong to Royal Family". percy asked "but why did they come for me. I'm pretty sure i wasn't the only one who missed his magical education because of this". Hecate replied "It has something to do with your grandfather, In Wizarding world they are 3 type of wizards 1st one's are pure bloods whose family were there since ancient times. they think their magic was better and they marry only other pure blood. They think this way their magic wouldn't reduce but they are wrong. By inter marrying the two types of magic clash and sometimes the child wouldn't have magic power they are called squibs. And there are half bloods whose one parent is pureblood and other one is muggle born or halfblood wizard or a muggle. lastly muggleborns they are wizards born to muggles (according to wizards they are normal mortals who have no magical powers)  who are blessed by me or children of squibs who came across divine power which will ignite their magical core again. But purebloods don't know this they see muggleborns and halfbloods beneath them. One such wizard who want to purify wizarding world by killing halfbloods, muggleborns and muggles named himself as lord Voldemort. he caused a rampage in wizarding world some who believed his ideals joined him as his followers and named themselves as death eaters. 13 years ago he went to kill a baby who was prophecied to kill him. but killing curse rebounced because the baby mother did an ancient sacrifice ritual and sacrificed herself. because of that the Voldemort body was destroyed but since he did something to became immortal he didn't die he became a spirit and wait to come back. the baby became boy-who-lived because he survived the killing curse".

" please don't tell me i was related to this big bad guy" percy pleaded. Hecate looked amused and said "sorry percy but you are indeed related to this big bad guy as you put it".

percy groaned and grumbled about what he ever did to offend tyche and said "so i have to go on a quest to defeat my grandfather".

Hecate sighed "There is no quest percy they already have their own hero with a prophecy. but they seek out to you because your grandfather you should go with them and learn to control your magic. if you want you can help them". Percy nodded "wait you said act suprised why can't i say i know about them because of my father family".

Hecate said "you will know why i told you that, and don't tell them about you belong to Royal Family Olympia we will reveal it when we see the right time".

percy said "ok Hecate... hmm.... oh shit". hecate asked "what?" percy said panicked " annabeth going to kill me, we made plans to go to New Rome for our college". Hecate chuckled "That was your problem percy good luck". with that both Hecate and dream dissolved into mist.

Percy wake up to his little sister's cries. he listened his mother  making Estella go to sleep again. He decided he will tell his mother about his dream tomorrow. With that he falls into Morpheus realm.

NOTE- FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS FIC, PERCY WAS KIDNAPPED BY HERA FOR 6 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 9. THIS MEANS SON OF NEPTUNE TOOK PLACE AT THE END OF MARCH AND PERCY WAS KIDNAPPED IN DECEMBER 2009. BLOOD OF OLYMPUS WAS IN MAY. TRIALS OF APOLLO WAS ALSO IN MAY. THIS IS CENTERED SO THAT PERCY TURNS 17 ABOUT BEFORE TWO WEEK BEFORE HOGWARTS STARTS AND HE WAS ALLOWED TO JOIN SIXTH YEAR INSTEAD OF SEVENTH ON A TECHNICALITY. HARRY POTTER WAS BORN ON 31 JULY 1996 IS 13 YEARS OLD AND CURRENTLY IN THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN SETTING.