𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
protect my family
╚═══════════════╝

For the first time since she was a toddler, she finally got to spend the Christmas holidays with her brothers. They had agreed on no presents as they had more important things to think about than presents, Laura was only three weeks away from her due date.

Little baby Burke could be born any day now, their grandmother decided to join them for Christmas, she was excited to meet Laura. Aimee waited for Charlie to come downstairs, he had been fighting with the Order, against the Dark Lord.

Since she had been living with her brothers they kept her up to date on what the Dark Lord had been up to. Including how their mother is one of his followers. She didn't have a dark mark, though she thoroughly supported his cause. She saw Charlie sneak past the living room into the kitchen.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, noticing his slight limp as he walked.

"Better than ever, you want some breakfast?" he asked, she nodded sitting down at the table.

"You don't look so great," she commented

"Aimee, I can assure you I'm fine, I just twisted my ankle, no big deal," she nodded

"Grammy's here," Amelia sang as she walked through the door, Aimee rushed over to her, wrapped her arms around her.

Their grandmother made her way through the home, seating herself in a cosy spot in the living room. Amelia sat next to Laura she had become extremely irritable, during the last month of her pregnancy. She couldn't find a position that she was comfortable in.

Jacob tried his best to make her feel comfortable, even offering her a potion to help with Laura's back pain. Then Charlie reminded him that potion could have a bad effect on a muggle so it was just best to stick to muggle remedies. The family sat down for their Christmas Eve dinner, her eyes glanced repeatedly to the clock.

7:30 pm

8:45 pm

9:15 pm

11:45 pm

"What do you keep looking at the time for?" Theo asked her.

"I invited Sirius for Christmas, he said he'd get here late,"

"Why didn't you tell us he was coming?" Jacob asked

"I did, I told Charlie and he was fine with it," she said, the three younger brothers shot their eyes over to Charlie who leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"If Aimee has a boyfriend, who she really cares about, I'd like to meet him," Charlie said, he winked at her.

A knock was heard at the door, Daniel Jacob and Theo eyed the door, Daniel and Theo hurried to reach the door before she did, she tripped Daniel jumping over him. She jumped on Theo's back, pulling him down to the floor, she fixed her hair a little.

"Hi," she said, as she opened the door, "did you find the place alright?"

"Yeah, no trouble," he said, leaning down to kiss her, though he quickly changed his mind when he saw Theo and Daniel he chose to kiss her cheek instead.

"Hi, you must be Sirius, I'm Charlie Burke," he held his hand out to him

"It's great to meet you," Sirius said, shaking his hand, Charlie gestured for him to come in.

"You know, Theo, Jake and Danny," Aimee said, "this is Laura Wilson, Jacob's girlfriend, and my Grandmother Amelia,"

"It's a pleasure to meet you all,"