𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

╔═══════════════╗
fourth year,
not my secret to tell
╚═══════════════╝

In the far corner, of the library, Aimee had a tall pile of books with the topic of Lycanthropy and Werewolves. While Sirius should have been joining her, she was glad that he was off somewhere plotting pranks, they were becoming more extreme, using jinxes along with Zonko's limited joke collection.

She had the idea that Potter was the Stag she saw, as his name was Prongs, which probably refers to the antlers. Aimee then had the idea that Wormtail which was Peter's nickname, must have been the Rat she saw, as rats have a tail that looked like a worm.

That just left Remus. She knew Sirius was Padfoot, thanks to Torvus, she discovered Snuffles true identity. She couldn't imagine someone as kind and generous as Remus having to cope with this condition. Aimee made it her job to learn as much as she could about Werewolves.

If Remus truly were a werewolf she wanted to know how she could help him, even if all she could do was something so little. Aimee heard something scurrying around her feet, she looked under her table, she didn't see anything, she shrugged her shoulders sitting back up.

"Ahh," she shrieked, "what do you think you're doing to get me a heart attack?"

"Sorry," Daniel said, sitting on the table, picking up a book to look at, "what's your sudden interest in werewolves for anyway?"

"No reason, just think they're a complex being,"

"Being? I take it mother hasn't convinced you otherwise,"

"You don't think they are?" she questioned

"No, I believe they're beings but because you only ever hear about the bloodthirsty ones, that purposely attack people, that's why they're labelled as beasts,"

"I guess the bad ones outweigh the good ones," Aimee said

"You're not planning on staying here all night are you?"

"No, I'm just going to put these back then, I'm leaving," she told him.

Daniel left her to put the books away knowing it wouldn't take her long as she practically lived in the library. As she made her way down the corridor towards the staircase leading to the dungeons, she heard a familiar voice, choosing to follow.

She carefully followed the voice, she hid around the corner, then heard two more voices. She recognised the voices, as Sirius, James and Peter, 'it was almost past curfew where in the world could they be going?' She thought. Continuing to follow closely behind them, she turned into a dog in case anyone spotted her out of bed.

"What was that?" Peter asked, James and Sirius, turned around to see what he was looking at,

"There's nothing there, Pete, come on, Remus is waiting," James said,

Some long grass, tickled under the white dog's nose causing her to sneeze, she quickly hid away. Sirius flicked his eyes behind him, he didn't see anything, he kept his guard up. She watched as the three boys turned into animals, A Dog, Stag and a Rat.

"I was right," she said out loud, she watched as the animals could approach the whomping willow without being attacked by it. She waited until they had gone inside before getting a closer look, as she was about to go inside the whomping willow. She was taken off her feet by another dog.

"What are you doing out here?" Padfoot asked

"I could ask you the same thing," she said, shaking the dirt from her white fur, a loud screech tore her mind away from him. She walked towards the tree, Padfoot stop her,