~𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕~

Začať od začiatku

"I dare you to grab Elizabeth's tits." He smirked causing both me and draco to eye him. Liam shrugged and squeezed my tits while low key smirking at me.

I bit my lip and gave him a tiny smirk back. He sat back down, Everyone moved on but not draco. He stared at me like I was going to regret it later.

"Okay, Macy truth or dare?" Adrian asked. He leaned against the wall and lit up a spliff.

"Truth." She drunkly smiled.

"How many guys have you shagged?" He asked making everyone watch Macy. She giggled and shook her head.

"So who am I kissing?" She laughed.

He looked and pansy. So I assumed he would choose her, but then he looked at me. I sat patiently waiting for him to choose someone.

"Kiss Elizabeth." He grinned.

Macy looked at me and pulled me in for a kiss. She then straddled me and entered her tongue. I gripped her ass making her smile.

She bit my lip as she pulled away.

Everyone was in awe. Especially the boys. But more importantly Draco. He looked Angry, like really fucking angry. But I knew he found that hot.

Blaise went, and then Theo. And then it was Draco's turn. "Draco truth or dare?" Pansy smirked taking a sip of her drink.

"Dare." He said blankly.

"I dare you to give Elizabeth a hickey on her chest." She looked at me and then at him. I was getting ready for him to do it.

"So who am I kissing?" He looked at me and winked. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. Pansy pointed at some random girl.

Draco pecked her lips and pulled away.

"Elizabeth truth or dare?" Daphne evilly smiled. I'm assuming her dare is bad or will get me into more trouble with Draco.

Fuck it.

"Dare." I smiled.

"I dare you to sit next to Blaise and stroke his dick." She giggled. I looked at Draco. His eyes basically told me no. And his jaw was clenched.

I'd probably regret this later. I looked over at Daphne and winked. "Fine." I smiled earning a lot of "Oooh's".

I made my way over to Blaise. I slowly hovered my hand over his dick. I dragged it up and down making him groan a bit.

And that sent draco over the edge.

He stood up and roughly grabbed my hand. "We're leaving." He said angrily. He dragged me up to my room and threw me on the bed.

"You think you can just act like a slut and get away with it?" He shouted. He placed a silencing charm and grabbed my face.

"We're going to need it whore." He said angrily. He pushed me back down on the bed and began taking off his shirt.

I was going to take off my dress but he stopped me. "Don't, i'm going to do that for you." He growled. His eyes went dark.

He was so mad.

He just stood there. Shirtless with his chest falling and rising quickly. Watching me, like he was figuring out what to do with me.

He slowly smirked and made his way over to the couch across the bed. "Touch yourself." He said making my heart stop.

"What?" I blinked.

"You heard me loud and clear. Since you want to act like a slut, show me how you touch yourself when i'm not around." When I didn't open my legs he got up and pried them open for me.