CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: "magic in the air? it must've been the way you kiss me"

Start from the beginning

He least expected it that is why he was shocked to receive a hug from Jeongguk. "I will forever be grateful."

They pulled and Butler John cleared his throat to say something. "It's already twelve. He should be here or I will change my mind."

"Look! It's him! It's his car!" Jeongguk excitedly pointed out at the moving vehicle. They waited until it stopped in front of the huge gate of Jeons' grounds. It was indeed Kim Taehyung's car judging by the car's headlight.

"It's time to go," Jeongguk said and extended his hand to the baggage that Butler John held.

"You have to be careful from now on. Be wise with your decisions. Being independent is difficult, young master, but it's something you could brag about once you've achieved something great on your own," Butler John held his shoulder like a parent would do while teaching his child what to do.

"You sound like a mother to me," Jeongguk pouted and handed Taehyung his bag.

"You two should go ahead. The guards might find out someone opened the gates. Travel safely, lovebirds. You're being set free in the wild," Butler John pushed Taehyung by the driver's seat. He rushed to the door of the passenger's seat and opened it for Jeongguk. "My last service for now, Young Master. Farewell."

Jeongguk couldn't help but to smile at him. "I'm going to miss your early morning scolding, Mr. John. Au revoir... for now."

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked as he drove

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked as he drove. It was a good thing that they were traveling at night. There are no much cars in the road but he couldn't keep his eyes off of Jeongguk that's why they were moving slowly. It has been a few minutes since they went away from the Jeons' grounds. They both felt like they're way up in the clouds.

"Fantastic!" Jeongguk exclaimed that startled the older. He received a chuckle from him. Jeongguk tilted his head in confusion but then he just decided to look ahead instead of staring at Taehyung's way.

"You smell good."

"I smell good?" Jeongguk asked. He started sniffing himself but he didn't get how Taehyung could say that.

"I dyed my hair back to black."

"I noticed," Jeongguk replied shortly.

"You did?" Taehyung smirked.

"Stop with the small talks. I'm not used to do them with you," Jeongguk pointed as he faced the older.

"What else do you want to talk about? Our future together? I'd prefer to do that too. How many kids do you want? Or do you want cats or dogs instead? Cats and dogs is it? Probably, you just want me for yourself," Taehyung inquired nonstop, fluttering Jeongguk.